Monday, June 29, 2009

Yay ! It works ! Welcome all =))

Hey there people ! Put your hands up in the air !

First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome everyone regardless of age (below 18), sex (preferably females), and height (below 163cm) to my splendid blog.

Some of my friends would probably die laughing, or on the verge of jumping off the cliff (lost their bet) as I have sworn I would never blog and it's the last thing I would do...

So you may then stop and give me a tight slap on my face on why out of the blue moon (but i like red) would I even blog?

The answer is simple : I-am-bored

WHY?

The answer is simple : holidays...

DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO ?

The answer is simple : no $$$$

I hope at this point, you guys (I really mean girls), understand the sarcasm and lameness in my blog. I shall keep my first blog, short and simple. (Don't wanna bore you ppl to death on the first visit).

It's a totally new world when you're visiting and reading my blog. I hope all for the better. I ain't a blog pro...but I know some pretty decent bloggers which I would seek advice from. Any suggestions, do let me know.

-LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment