Friday, January 1, 2010

KK trip

Date and Day : 28/11/09 - 01/01/10

Went KK (Kota Kinabalu) for 5days 4nights. It was the first time I spent new year's abroad. lols.
Although KK is not somewhere that far from Brunei...but it's nice and memorable.

Went shopping a bit but I didn't shop much unlike when I was at KL (Kuala Lumpur) 2 years ago.

Went clubbing nearly every night there...getting tipsy and I got pretty smashed during new year's eve. Didn't know what the world I was drinking. Just downing everything I saw in front of the table. It's pretty cheap spending new year's eve at bed (best entertainment destination). It's like RM1200 for 8 people and they gave 2 bottles of chivas and 2 bottles of black label. Free flow of coke too.

Enough of the drinking experience...picture time !

Somewhere at one borneo.


Can feel then festive season over here. So happy. Still Xmas time although it's 28th dec.


Starbucks. Sexy much.


Wanted to go clubbing here on one of the nights but they close at 1am (weekday nights).


So we went here instead. 2 of my groupmates got K.O'ed quite badly. lols.


The jetty area to manukkan island (resort area).


Manukkan island about 15 minutes boat ride.


People come here for various water sports. Snorkling, diving, snorkling, banana boat, etc.
We played banana boat. RM150 for 5 people. Fun much.
Thank goodness for my friends who could swim to save me from drowning 3 times when the banana boat overturned. And thanks for the RM10 lifejacket.


Pretty fishes ! The water's so clear ! My goodness !



Nice man!!!


The jetty area.


Some promo thingy from some mobile company =/


New year's eve baby at bed !
Not the bed I sleep on or the bed which I do the deed.


Pinoy singers. 4 somemore. -.-


Happy New Year 2010 ! I was 99% tipsy here already and 99.99% very sleepy.


So much people !


Seen anyone familiar ?
Maybe some boy / girl that escaped from their other half and saying they're gonna have buns at restaurants but instead ending up touching bums.


Cute much ?

I am so freaking tired ! We all didn't have enough sleep all these while at KK. Who sleeps when you're on vacation right?


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment