Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Graduation Week. Day 1 of 5.

HELLO PEOPLE ! MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH !
FIRST AND FOREMOST, I APOLOGIZE TO THE MAX...FOR THE SLOW UPDATE !

Past couple of nights I tried uploading the pictures to my blog but I guess the internet here sucks big time...so the pictures couldn't be uploaded properly.

SECONDLY, I SINCERELY THANK MY TWO BUDDIES WHO CAME ALL THE WAY FROM BRUNEI WITH ME TO ATTEND MY GRADUATION.

LASTLY BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT TO MY GRADUATION...AND I MEAN EVERYONEEEE ! AND TO MY PERTHIE GANGS TOO...THANKS A LOT FOR SHOWING ME A VERY SEXY TIME IN PERTH !

Now...on with the show !
Be seated and have your popcorns ready !

Date and Day : 23/03/10, Tuesday

So our flight was at 12:30pm using Royal Brunei Airlines. Kah chik (one of the buddies accompanying me to perth) picked me to the airport. Reached there around 9:45am. Talk lotsa jokes and rubbish as usual then Hadi (my other buddy) came around 10am. We checked in our luggages and went to RBC Restaurant to have breakfast.


Entrance to RBC (Royal Brunei Catering) restaurant.


I just had a light murtabak with chicken filling and curry chicken as the gravy.
I think the kosong (plain) one would be better or the telur (egg) murtabak would be great too but definitely this is my first and last time trying the murtabak with fillings.


At the cashier are my 2 buddies. Hadi is the tall one, Kah chik is other.
They ate a lot. I couldn't eat much before flights and I couldn't eat airplane food...I would throw up. Airsickness okay.


After a damn tiring 5 hours in the plane where the final hour seems to take forever, we finally arrive at perth. Some movie was showing in the plane over and over again 3 times. Damn sickening. Thank goodness we landed safely. Just the day before there was a really bad hailstorm in Perth and pretty much there were severe damages here and there. REALLY BAD HAILSTORM.


We reached ! yay !


It's the start of autumn. Nice weather. Reached out of the airport 5:45pm.


Taxi driver cost us $38 from airport to our apartment.


Room 202, City Stay Apartment, West Perth.
It's A$155/night. Not bad not bad.


After settling down, we went out to scavenge for food.
Saw this sign just outside our apartment. GAYTIME. WEEEEEE !
SUCK ON MY ICE-CREAM !


The escalator going up to northbridge area.
My camera sucks, but it's legendary.


The same shot as above but without the "natural" special effects.


Walking at the flyover to northbridge.


Just below the escalator of the flyover.
(I do this so in future if I forget so I have my blog to remind me what's what and that's that)


Went to SUBWAY ! Haven't eaten here for 1.5yrs? HAHA.


Menuuu


I ate chicken parmigiana with double meat, double cheese...basically double everything. But 6 inches only, not the foot long. That is as much as I can deepthroat.


Went to Gelare just few shops ahead ! Tuesday night, Waffles half price.


Menuuuu


I had the plain waffle with maple syrup and my usual skinny cafe latte with extra shot.
I miss the coffee in perth.
Coffee shops in Brunei suck balls.


My two buddies, very happy.


In northbridge, I never realised there's this giant screen. It was showing some chinese movie and buddies, lovers hang out there to watch it in this very calm, cool and breezy night.


That's TIMEZONE !!!


I miss Nandos. We didn't eat here. I was too full already.


There Icey Ice at northbridge.
Brunei has one too, but it's Charmy snow ice. I don't like cold stuffs so I never bothered to try this in perth.


Good ol' Utopia in northbridge ! Typical Asian hangout and they could sing Karaoke too.


My favourite drink ever, since introduced by Kwok Leong a.k.a. Peter chao....JASMINE GREEN MILK TEA STRONG FLAVOUR BABY !
Tried that once when he introduced it to me...and I couldn't be bothered to try other flavours already.


Back in our cozy apartment.


The bedroom kah chik and I supposed to be in.
He's afraid of me or something, so he slept in the couch everyday after the first night.
The bedrooms here don't have air-cond. So he slept on the couch with the aircon "blowing" him at 21degrees.


Hadi's room. Not really a king sized bed. It's just 2 single beds together.


We slept at around 2am. I played kah chik's iphone game. Some tower defense game that's very addictive. And they watched the TV.


Graduation day tomorrow. Oh no. Can it be? How so ?


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment