Friday, April 2, 2010

Graduation Week. Day 4 of 5.

Oh Wow. It just gets longer and longer.
Feel so lazy uploading all these pictures man.
After this, one more day to go !
Hang in there !

I kept my promise in updating my blog eh ?

I don't back out of my words. That is my way of the ninja.
-Naruto

Date and Day : 26/03/2010, Friday

Whole day we walked around and enjoy.
Fremantle is opened today, so there's where we're heading off to !

Also, I feel really really really bad (really) that Shahrin didn't attend my graduation. He was so looking forward to it. He called me when he was at Perth and I was still at Brunei and reminding me to inform him when it's my graduation day. But the day before my graduation I SMS him using my Brunei line and he replied a bit and then he stopped replying when I said "So do you have classes on Thursday or Friday?"

SO I ASSUMED that he's not coming.

And on my graduation day, I JUST registered f0r a new OPTUS SIM card and lost all my old contact numbers stored in my old SIM. So I was happily sweating while graduating coz it's freaking humid in the indoor basketball court. That time I was already using my new SIM card. Then after the ceremony I was happily taking pictures with friends and took a formal graduation picture at the undercroft then went to have dinner at Billy Lee's. Then Kah Chik told me "eh man, your phone (brunei) kept ringing man". COZ I WAS HOLDING MY OZ LINE AND my brunei line was with kah chik. SHAHRIN SMSed me like 3 FREAKING TIMES from 7pm to 9pm.
1) When he was about to go to my uni using the taxi.
2) When he was at my uni and waiting for me to finish
3) When he was searching for me and couldn't contact me so he went back home using the taxi again.

Pretty sad right? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

Funny thing is, there were other people who couldn't contact me too but at least they knew where the graduation ceremony was held and they waited for me to finish and then searched for me at the exit there. EASIER ISN'T IT ?!
Shahrin prolly was lying at the far end of the uni's carpark and waiting for my owl to drop him a letter.

Oh well.
But nevertheless, pity that guy man. So I called him out today and we went out and we all had a very sexy time.

HELLO ! GOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGG AUSTRALIA !


Yellow CAT arrived (Free of charge). We got off our usual 2 stops ahead to the main city area.


My clan.


I thought some magic show was over there.
Looks like it's some sales thingy that I couldn't be stuffed about.


Random city shot #1


Shahrin arrived and met up with us.


Using the train to go to fremantle.


Entertainer


This signboard always cracks me up.


The streets of Freo.


So calm and relaxing it is.


We're walking towards fremantle market.


My clanmates including shahrin.



Fremantle market !



The entrance of the market.


Always packed with people.


I bought a container of honey made by honeybees.
I think I got scammed. I was expecting the world to spin around and filled with fairies and glitters falling from the sky once I popped this in my mouth. But this is just like normal honey, really. Very sweet obviously so after 2 small bites, I threw them away. Fun thing is that you chew the honeycomb then you get to spit out the wax.


What's a Freo market with a French Crepe?


My usual chicken crepes.


The rest went to eat at the taka's kitchen in the foodcourt beside the freo market.



Kah chik introduced the fish teriyaki which is reallyyyyy GOOD (he says).


There's chicken karage and udon too !


Since the fish teriyaki was really good as rated by kah chik and hadi, why not I give it a try myself?
So I trusted Shahrin and asked him to order for me one set too since he's getting one himself.
Nice guy as he is, he helped me to order.


And then, as nice as he is, it's too good to be true.
The Motherfucking cunt ordered Fish Katsu. The batter's thicker than the fish.
Not sure if he's deaf or fucked.
What a jackass.
Of course I just ate very little, it sucks and I lost my appetite already.


There ! Taka's kitchen ! Why not give it a try eh?
And the FRIED SQUID is damn good too !


Other foodstalls in the food court.


And there's more...


Random.


On our journey to timezone.


We spent around an hour here.
I just played some of the basketball game and played guitar heroes. Fun fun stuff !


Kah Chik's lost his touch !


So he played the kiddy basketball after that.


Like a real pro.
Pro as in prostitute.
HAHAHAH jk. Hope he doesn't read my blog. Funny guy he is.


We went to San Churros. Shahrin's dark chocolate drink.
It's REALLY melted dark chocolate. Pure and straight to the point.
The white chocolate drink is tooooo freaking sweet man. A friend of mine ordered before. FREAKING SWEET LORRRR !!!


One mega churros with 6 different chocolates including chocolate-icecream.


On our journey to cicerello's.


I love the parks here.


Hadi wanted to throw the ball to me. I'm so fast, too fast.
We won this tiny basketball from timezone coz we accumulated enough points from the basketball game.


Fish tank in Cicerellos.


Nemo has been found and will be in my tummy momentarily.


The menu.
Kah chik's head is not part of it.


We ordered fish and chips. 2 SERVINGS SOMEMORE.
Couldn't finish the other serving.


And deep fried scallops.


The dock just in front of Cicerello's.



On our journey to e-shed market to get macademia nuts.


Can't remembered why they were laughing.
I think they wanted to lock me out or something. lols.


The nuts here are awesome.


Nuts Nuts Nuts Nuts.


We're too tired to use the train and bus back home. So they waited while I called the taxi.


We waited just outside e-shed market for the taxi. We were standing far apart and playing catch with the basketball. Shahrin looking very deep-in-thought.


No offence man, but I think you're the real pinoy amongst us. You really look like one.
Invite me to phillipines someday okay?


Back at our apartment.
There was this notice stuck outside the lifts and in the lifts.
Scary stuff. Thank goodness nothing happened when we stayed here.


Then in the evening, Dave picked us up and we went to Subiaco.


The 3 of us we cramped at the backseat. The co-pilot is Tiong.
I got squished. Luckily, no ribs were broken.
Just my testicles got shifted.


Dave's parking area.


Subi looks very pretty at night.


Colourful lights...weeeeeeee >.<


We went here to have our dinner.


Their glass.


Cute.


We ordered scallop's for starters. Each plate is around $26. We ordered 2 plates somemore.


My ribeye steak (250g).


Tiong's Sirloin steak (750g).


Kah chik's lamb (his 2nd dish).
Good stuff man !


He ordered prawns + fish as his first dish. The prawns are good too !


Period.


Desert time. Can't recall what this is.


Kah Chik's Vanilla Ice-cream.


We went to perth city and walked around after our dinner.


Seeing the nightlife here is more lively during fridays and the weekends.


Hadi managed to witness the policemen on horses.


One more day to go before I fly back to my hometown.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment