Monday, December 14, 2009

Guess who's here for a visit?

Date and Day : 11/12/09, Friday

Hey guys sorry for not updating for sometime. Been really really busy ya know.

Guess who's here for a visit my hometown BRUNEI and YAY to that, coz my blog would be up again. The only thing that's sucky is that uploading pics over here takes AGES....that sucks big time...


With cool effects (actually my camera just sucks big time).
Tada~ It's serene !


Booked hotel room, promotion so it's cheap ! Usual price would be $400/night coz this is the upgraded room. But we got it for $405 for 3 nights =))


The entrance


Couch/coffee table area.


Serene's baggage area.


Went to yit sum (my first time here) to have bah kuh teh.
I don't go here before coz the menu's all in chinese and they speak chinese. lols.
Luckily serene's here. HAHAHA


Bah Kuh Teh + Cakoi (on the left)


Drove around for a bit. Fuel here damn cheap okay.
53cents/litre for the premium fuel. and 39cents/litre for diesel fuel.


Went to classical Jing chew to have some high-tea.


Jai Ho ! You are my destiny !


Roti kahwin. Good stuff over here. That's the main thing here.


Serene happily posing during our high-tea session. There's warm buttermilk buns too. Freshly baked. Melts in your mouth.


At night Serene and Shahrin followed me to a pre-wedding dinner at my uncle's place. Last minute thing so I dragged them along. lols. We went to watch storm warriors at midnight. I think it's quite sucky. More to come soon...and I hate uploading the pics...so slow ! GRRR :@


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment