Tuesday, December 8, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO PASSED THEIR EXAMS !

Hello folks. Sorry for the lack of updates, there's nothing interesting to blog about in Brunei plus I'm quite busy these days...

Anyhoo....this blog is to congratulate all the people who passed and well, graduate !

Firstly to my hongkie housemate, Keanu...or should I say Dr. Keanu Lin Ying Hoi !
A certified Vet ! So pro ! Too pro ! Sexy much and such !
Vet is not an easy course. They gotta do funky stuff like stuff their hands up a cow's ass and getting shit stains all over their body. And prone to injuries should a horse nudge them so lightly. See ! Told you, you don't have to worry about your exams man ! You're so pro okay ! Scared what !
All the best in your future career and please operate the animals successfully and hope they get to live longer since you're a qualified vet already. lols.
*WOOF* *HEE-HAW*

And another is to my housemate Karen...WHICH I'M SURE SHE WILL PASS since she's so smart and alert and more talkative than I am ! =p
You've been a funny housemate. Funny because we're housemate for 2 semesters, but I've seen you less than 10 times ? HAHAHAH. Okay lar, sorry for exaggerating. But surely less than 20 times ?
Happy-go-lucky as you are without worries because you're enjoying life and happy happy happy always. All the best in your future ! May your chemical engineering knowledge, skills and especially ACIDS frighten the girls that try to get near your guy =p
CAPS ON ! CAPS OFF ! SPAM SPAM SPAM !
*SPLASH* *SQUIRT*


Next goes to kwok leong and beverly...certified media producers ?
I never asked much what beverly does. All I know she's doing media and marketing or something like that. Make a good movie okay !
And to Kwok...keep up the nice video editing and your cool documentary. Maybe one day I'll open my own "website" and you can be my media editor there.
Bet you guys would miss utopia bubble tea when you're away ! lols
*CLICK* *TOOT* *CENSORED*

Next goes to all my uni peers (which are too much to be named), who graduated in electrical & electronic engineering. Engineers are known to be problem solvers. If they have no problems, they will create one themselves !
Oh yes, and to me too since I passed my exams and yeh...move on to the working life.
Have a great ELECTRIFYING careeer !
PIKACHU!
*ZAPPPPPP*

Next goes to all my other buddy buddies who passed their exams and have some more semesters to go. Wish you enjoy your time studying coz it's so fun and fun and fun !
So much holidays too. So much stories too. So much dramas too. And at the end of the day, some of you say "stress. exams ! stress"
HEY RELAX OKAY ! easy lar...
Be cool and stay cool no matter what. Or at least act cool.
That way you'll feel relaxed already...
*????*

I will try to update my blog with decent pictures if there are any.
Or any models willing to pose for my blog will be highly appreciated, but not highly paid. As a matter of fact, you don't get paid.
But the honour and glory you get for being in my blog is such a great reward itself! =p


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment