Monday, December 14, 2009

Serene's day one (coz i stuffed up) and day two !

Date and Day : 11/12/09, Friday

Damn. I might've stuffed up uploading the pics. ARGHH...
whatever.


Shahrin and Serene walking to the kedai communist. The main CD shop.


What BIG eyes you have.
"All the better to see you with" says the big bad wolf.


Many many choices !


We went to coffeezone.


Me and the mad, unstable guy.


The bruneian and the singaporean.


Nice place to relax coz it opens till 1am. Unlike in perth =(


Bodyguarded serene to the room.


Arranged her 2 queen sized beds into one WTF bed.


Shahrin went back and so did I. Took picture of what's in the mall at night.
BMW roadshow.

Date and Day : 12/12/09, Saturday

While waiting for shahrin to come, me and Serene went down to rizqun restaurant to use our complimentary drinks coupon. The drinks were crap. Some cordial drink or something wtf.

Rizqun restaurant.


We went to eat the london kebab.


Having a light lunch before heading off to the park.


The entrance to Tasek Lama.



Serene and I at the entrance of the park.


Serene throwing her rubbish into the bin. So tidy eh her.
I would've just chucked it somewhere hidden. It's called "putting back nature where it belongs".


Look at shahrin's size. Remember him where I post pics of him before ? So bulky and chunky then. How'd he lose weight?
Hint : I call him Shahrin the gambler.


Serene and monkey boy.


Relaxing but SUPER SUPER DUPER HUMID !


The waterfall at tasek lama.


Errm....direct translation...(shortcut version)...
This palm tree is planted by the prime minister of malaysia, Ahmad Badawi during the 'morning walk' session at Tasek Lama Garden together with His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah during 14 August 2007. (His majesty's full name is the last 5 lines .of the paragraph excluding the word "bersama")

This is the very palm tree ! Cool !


Splash Splash !


I saw a stick...


Playing with the kids stuff at the playground there.


Walked up the road to the top then took some pics and went back down.

One of the scariest stuff just happened today. I freaking left my mobile phone at the playground without realising it. Walked up the road and went back down (took about 30mins), then went to the car. When leaving the park, I asked Serene "eh give me my phone". Then serene said "I gave it to you". I was stunned and said "eh really ah...give me eh...dun joke okay".
THEN I REALISED I was carrying my camera and phone...why the hell do I have my camera only. So serene called my mobile only to get it rejected.
Then I used shahrin's phone to call...and a guy picked up and said he's at the swing area with his kids. So Shahrin made a U-turn back to the park and I ran like a dog to get my phone back !
Thanks a lot sweet kind bruneian malay dude !

I was very dizzy coz I had 1.5 hour sleep only. Was watching storm raiders the night before then sent shahrin back at kota batu (quite far). Then morning had to wake up early coz my uncle getting married today. Had to do all those traditional chinese stuff....serving tea, firecrackers, etc etc etc. Had much fun !


After getting back my phone...we went to country patch for some lim teh-ing session.

At night Serene didn't wanna join us for my cousin's real wedding dinner. Only Shahrin joined me. It was good food. Congratulations to my uncle getting married and having lots of fun and joy in his marriage life ! =))

- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment