Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shit

Hai~
Mofo-ing sigh~

Couple of weeks ago one of my Desktop's hard disk just crashed and that's it. Went KO. Dead. Sadly it's not a software problem.

But I thought to myself "oh well..whatever's in the desktop, I have the backup copy in my laptop".

Then just last week my laptop couldn't boot at all. WTF !
Had some clicking sound at the harddisk area. Removed the hard disk and plugged into the desktop as an external Hard Drive and Yep....still has that *tick tick tick tick* noise. Prolly some hardware mechanism inside that went haywired.

All freaking pictures taken recently when Serene was here...ALL GONE !

All other chinese musics accumulated over the years...ALL GONE !

All keanu's chinese musics he gave me....ALL GONE !

All pictures, bookmarks, random files here and there...ALL GONE !

ALL GONE GONE GONE GONE !

Shit.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment