Thursday, February 4, 2010

I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU, NOR FORSAKE YOU, MY BLOG

Hey guys so so sorry if you people think my blog is dead !
Still wanted to see if you guys are still loyal readers or not?
I'm not getting as much hits as I used to be....

Date and Day : 30/01/10, Saturday

Shahrin and Yussof planned to go out today just for some catching up sessions and stuff. Haven't seen Yussof in a while. Yussof is one of the friendliest guy I've known back in the day. He would send me home and bring me around when I was still at technical college because I was still a young tadpole that time. I will soon undergo sage training and I can turn into my sage mode (dreams of Naruto).


Brunei's weather is very uncertain. Could be very sunny one instant.
And 5 minutes after it gets cloudy and then pouring like mad.


Shahrin, my quite long time friend.


Mall, the only thing to do at gadong. One of the few things to do.
lols.


Can you believe it? Secret recipe finally opened for the first time in Brunei. lols.
We went there to had lunch. Unfortunately I already had lunch so I just went there for coffee and dessert.


Shahrin yet again. He look like he's thinking about something deep.
Deep up his backside.


Yussof. Friendly guy. Once so skinny, now so happy.


Shahrin had the chicken chop with rice.


Yussof had Spaghetti. WHY SPAGHETTI ?!!? =/


No meals for me.


Chocolate banana cake for shahrin. He says it's really good but I have yet to try it.


The Blackforest cake for Yussof.


I had the marble cheese cake.


Walking around the mall.


Went to the arcade to play few games.


Then played DOTA for 1 hour !
Gaming here is cheap, just B$1 for 1hour.
When I was at the cybercafe at singapore, it was like $4.20 per hour? Madness.

Gonna go meet some buddies this sunday at KB which is some 100+km from my place.
Keep in touch.
Get real !


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment