Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another week of fun + food

Hey there guys ! Did you guys miss me?
Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't have asked that. The truth hurts. lols !

Date and Day: 19/09/09, Wednesday
People : Serene, Beverly, Tiong and myself


What's the first thing you think of when you see this?


SEEMS SO TEMPTING.....






COULD YOU BE AS CORRUPTED AS ME?




OR AS CORRUPTED AS MY FRIENDS...?




KIDS WOULD THINK OTHERWISE...



That's right. It's an ice-cream flyer from gelare.


Waffle =)). Just one coz we're all quite full.


Serene, Beverly, Tiong and I went to gelare for some waffles and coffee (see above) coz we're just bored and free. After that little snack, it was about 8:45pm. Then serene and beverly decided to go watch a movie - my sister's keeper. I said "oh...". I thought they wanted to watch on saturday or sunday...

But you know...being girls as they are...THEY WANTED TO WATCH THE MOVIE RIGHTAWAY. And they said "eh there's one showing at garbo in about 5minutes time".
Me and Tiong : .......oh...ok...
Girls : How ?
Me and Tiong : okay ler....let's go....if we go now, still in time coz the adverts like freaking 15mins.

Then off to garbo (garden city). When we reached there, serene said there's no movie showing there due to whatever reason that I couldn't care less. Being ambitious girls as they are, they said "Hey, there's a movie showing at southlands which starts in 10minutes time".
So off to southlands we go...
Reached there in time, get the tickets...but before that, camwhore a bit...

Look at tiong. So cute =))

The movie is pretty alright. I think serene and beverly were competing who cried the most during that show....my STOMACH ACTUALLY GROWLED DURING THE SHOW. It's so random. I didn't want to laugh until Serene burst out laughing there. tsk tsk tsk.
What to do? Movies make me hungry =p
HAHAHA

We're very high after the movie.


Date and Day : 20/09/09, Thursday
People : Serene, Beverly, Dave, Tiong, Kwok Leong and yours truly =p

It is pretty standard for thursdays that we have a nice good dinner somewhere.
This time round, vietnam ! At victoria park !


At the carpark


Backsides


Feeling lucky to win the Toto lottery now?


I had some Toto special durian drink. I love it =))


Dish #1. Fishcakes


Dish #2. Prawn cutlets =/


Dish #3. Noodle soup


Dish #4. Crispy chicken. It's gooddddd


Dish #5. Chilli Pepper Squid


Dish #6. Broken rice set.
I made a very lame joke saying that the dish is called broken rice because the process to make this rice is to drop it down on the floor over and over again, till the rice breaks.


Dish #7. Egg Omelette with char siew =)). You can't go wrong with eggs. Never ever.


Dish #8. Kai lan.


Dish #9. Rice.
Actually this is not necessary =/. But dave said "eh take this eh...take eh".
So I cannot lose face ! So take the damn rice lor ! HAHAHA


Beverly giving us our share of the noodle soup.


Everything that has a beginning has an end.


Not part of the dish. Was just too bored...lols


Chan Ho Nam conquers Causeway bay. For starters, we conquer some back alley.

Dinner was not that bad. Pretty alright I'd say. Cost us about $25 each. We then proceeded to gelare at applecross after dave and serene sent kwok leong back.

Cool effect hey ! It's due to some technical problems with my camera.
It's actually my camera having a very "asian" lens.


One uni graduate and Two soon-to-be graduates. So professional.


The Clan. Look at me. Damn hamsap-lo. GOTTA MAKE A NEW ONE SOON ! I look so wrong here. The cops don't need witnesses anymore once they've seen my pic.

Ending short here. Freaking 1:40am. Gotta wake up 6:30am pretty standard. My average sleep hours is less than 5hrs for the past few weeks. Damned.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment