Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's been a while.....

Hello there folks ! Yeah it's been a while (the title itself its obvious) since I last blogged...

Sorry to disappoint some of you guys, but I'm not dead.

I was pretty much busy with my school stuff and random little things like DOTA and DOTA. Well I'm back here to blog what I have done and since I'm not good with dates, I cannot remember when exactly these actually happen....so just shut up and read. lols jk =

Maybe I haven't mentioned before...but I have two housemates...Keanu and Karen.
Keanu is the hongkie dude doing Vet, his final sem...nice and funny guy who loves DQP as much as I do but he's still skinny as ever...
Karen is my homelady's daughter who's doing chemical engineering, also final semester...she's always out most of the time...lols...nice person also

Anyways...who cares abt the introduction? lols
Keanu's gf, queenie came over just to see him and deliver him his beloved PINK laptop. PINK IS HIS FAVOURITE COLOUR. He's so manly. So Keanu decided to have dinner at Sandrino. It's located at fremantle. Italiano Italiano.

Sandrino =/


Inside of Sandrino =/


Salmon pizza (I was being told it's not as good as how it usually is)


Calamari I love


Chilli Mussels. I love the chilli mussels here, really good.


Raviolli. Okok only


Fetuccini Carbonara. Not as rich and creamy as ciao italia.
The portion is muchh smaller too.


After dinner.
L-R (Karen, Keanu, Gary). Queenie is behind Keanu



Yeah you know them now.


I was at dome and had my large latte with extra shot.
L-R (Karen, Queenie, Keanu, Gary)

SO THAT'S THAT. Nothing much happened other than eating and then we went back and did our own stuff.

So another day...can't recall when...went out with Serene, Bev and Kwok to have lunch at C15.

I ordered this. 2 strips of bacon, 2 poached eggs, 2 bread.
And it costs what? $15. lols


Yesterday I had lunch with SHAHRIN the half-korean dude at Tony Roma's.

I ordered the LA sirloin steak with baked potato and coleslaw.


Shahrin ordered the steak, fries, coleslaw with one roasted chicken whole leg.
I'm gonna order that next time.


Rain's brother, Typhoon. Ok lah...he's just Shahrin.

Then dinner time, me, tiong, dave, serene and bev went to Jade restaurant to have the steamboat buffet. It's not bad.

THAT'S ME !!!! and our steamboat (chinese herbal soup on the left and hot&spicy soup on the right).

Dave and I. I had to do the basic asian pose. lols


Our second round of soup. Bored of the old soup.
Chinese herbal soup on the left and chicken soup on the right.


The mess after we're done. Look at dave's heaped pile of prawn + crabs


Beverly's pose and Serene's pekchek like that..lols


Davey's orgasm and my hamsapness

The three musketeers.

TODAY...we went to Fremantle coz dave wanted to get something at the shop there. He called me like 12pm? I JUST woke up. So he picked me, tiong and kwok up.

We had french crepes. IT'S SO GOOD. TOO GOOD.
IT's a MUST TRY in perth !
BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY IT !
Now...BEND OVER !


The license plate says it all. =(


Then we JUST got back from Uncle billy's...for late night supper...
So much jokes, so much people today and drunkards walking around the city.
So tried....have fun !


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment