Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stuff that annoy me : Know-it-all

Hey there folks !
This topic basically relates to one of the everyday stuff that annoys or pisses me off in any way...

Today's topic is : know-it-all

These people are annoying as hell. VERY ANNOYING. I mean...I THOUGHT I was annoying until I met them. They bring annoying and irritating to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL...

They have freaking COMMENTS AND THEIR FINAL SAY in EVERY TOPIC that they hear. It's NOT those people that give REASONABLE COMMENTS. They can freaking act damn cocky to every topic AS IF their knowledge is SUPER.

They DO NOT DISCUSS the topics but instead just DIVE into the conclusion which they have researched for over 100 years. SO SMARTTTT *rolls eyes*.

THEIR facts are NEVER RIGHT like 99.9999% of the time. But THEY THINK THEY ARE RIGHT.

I had this one person I've known...who's a classical example of a Know-it-all...
The scenario is a classroom. Whatever the teacher talks, this person has his own comment to everything....every DAMN THING and tries to contradict the teacher. I mean....what? He's trying to own the class? He wants to be the new teacher? and HE GIVES HIS COMMENT AND FEEDBACK WHENEVER THE TEACHER PAUSES. I MEAN...WHAT THE HELL ! It's like a debate except a stupid one because of the stupid know-it-all. VERY ANNOYING !

Another example is....say you hang out with a bunch of people. Then sometimes there might be new acquaintances that they bring along. Firstly, you'd like them to be sporting, warm, light-hearted but a little serious at the same time. Basically, NORMAL. And by normal I mean the average normal. Then comes the asshole a.k.a. know-it-all. He comes in looking as if he just earned 3 phd's in 2years. He then introduces himself. Then just starts diving into whatever conversation you're talking and GIVES HIS FINAL SAY TO IT. Say you're talking about....basketball shoes. Then this know-it-all talks about basketball shoes like he has 100pairs, and then talk about the quality of everyone of it and all. I mean seriously, I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHAT HE THINKS...but HE SAYS IT IN A FACTUAL MANNER. FIRST TIME I'M SEEING THIS MOFO SOMEMORE ! Oh...so maybe I thought...he may have interest in basketball shoes. Prolly some shoe fetish dude. Then the topic changes to cars, houses, politics, butterflies, bees, rainbow...HE HAS HIS FREAKING SAY AND COMMENT TO EVERYTHING. I mean..IT'S LIKE A FREAKING DEBATE...AND HE SAYS IT AS IF HE'S THE PRO DUDE ! I MEAN WTF ?!?!?!

PISS OFF !

Mirrors serve a good purpose to these people. Go talk to it.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment