Sunday, August 23, 2009

One, two, three four....uno, dos, tres, cuatro

Date and Day : 23/08/09, Sunday
People : Tiong, Serene, Beverly, Davey and myself

Got back at around 1pm+ after my sunday morning service. We were supposed to go to dave's place to help him clean/pack up and stuff. Dave called me couple of times to ask what's the plan and all.

I called Tiong around 2pm, he woke up coz of my phone call =(
I called Serene after that, same thing =(((((
Tiong picked me up 20mins after, and we all planned to go to the city to shop for his mac laptop sleeve...

When we arrived at dave's home...we felt so neglected...beverly said she's lazy to go, then dave said he's tired =(
But nevertheless, they're very sporting and easy-going then they all came and joined us !
*THANKS U GUYSSSSS*

Baileys wanted to join us too. Look at that cutie.
He loves getting into cars.


Beverly and Dave ordered drinks from Boost.


We checked out that new "mall" in the city. Nothing much also other than fcuk =/


Failed mannequins


So happy. Too happy. It's times like these that makes you forget about assignments...


...


Had coffee at infusion. *THANKS TIONG for them drinks! I'll stay up all night to accompany u for this...lols*


Beverly's obsession with kids, tailgating them like a stalker.
The new potential Madonna. *hide your kids*


Candid? Fail? I'm asleep....


Went to had dinner at ipoh restaurant (canning highway).
Most of us didn't have lunch today =(


Chicken wings goodie goodie !


Dave at the crossroad junction trying to prove tiong's theory


12:30am at davey's place. Happy happy but tired...


I went back home, chat with few old friends. Wanted to do work, but failed. HAHA.
And I have my final year project presentation in 2 weeks time, and my final year report which I'm trying to finish it as fast as I can because after the mid-semester break (in 3 weeks), it's downhill from there on.
But can I manage it? OF COURSE LAH ! Pro-ness
Relax first, then I'll feel guilty and chionggggg do work fast fast kao kao good good steady steady


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment