Friday, August 14, 2009

SPAM FOR FOOD !

Hey there folks ! I am back after sometime again...
I've been getting feedback that my blog is sorta dead.

Well you know those moments where you procrastinate on stuff, and then at the very last minute...*WHAM* *BAM* POW* *BOOM BOOM POW* *THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE*........you gotta rush and cramp everything at one go...
That's pretty much like this blog post....so prepared to be spam and cum-filled with my pics from the past couple of days...


Day & Date : Tuesday 11/08/09

We went to applecross gelare. The pretty standard stuff. Waffles, coffee. Tiong had one large waffles by himself with errm...2 scoops of ice cream. And davey, serene and I had one large waffles with 2 scoops if ice cream. I had cappucinno this time. Serene had latte. Davey had small flat white.

Talked the usual nonsense and cocked a lot about other stuff....good good stuffs =))

Beverly could not attend coz she's partying somewhere and dump us I THINK =S

One of the clearest pic I took with my CRAPPY PHONE !
I love tiong's cap ! so cool and colourful !

Day & Date : Thursday 13/08/09

I FEEL VERY TIRED TODAY ! I submitted my damn MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems) assignment today. We are to complete an assignment every two weeks. It's freaking time consuming (not really, just that I don't know how to do, so I put it off till the last minute). And when I reached home, I was dead tired. Played two games of DOTA...
Then tiong brought me to davey's home....and we went out to have a nice dinner =))

We went to SEOUL BBQ, VIC PARK ! SO SAD SERENE COULDN'T JOIN US COZ SHE'S NOT INTO KOREAN FOOD ! But she watches korean dramas =S
How could she like watching korean dramas but not love their food and kimchi? =S
So boring today coz no serene to make fun of ='(

BUT...ITS KOREAN BUFFET ! STEAMBOAT + BBQ BABY ! CAN IT GET ANY BETTER? THE ANSWER IS NO ! BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT'S A RHETORICAL QUESTION ! DAMN !

CAMWHORING TIME PEOPLE !

Me and some-korean-actress cum waitress. *Hehe* I laugh at the word "cum"


Beverly's candid photogenic pose and Davey's WTF POSER


Need the blogger standing in the centre to raise the standard of the pic. HAHAHA


Doing media studies increases one's creativity but at the same time it lowers one's intelligence. HAHA jk abt the latter =p


Weish....all the raw stuff. From top left corner clockwise direction : bev's veges (so healthy *rolls eyes*), davey's mushroom and mushrooms :S, tiong's MEAT, MY MEAT, spicy chicken wings !


THAT's MY PLATE WITH THEM RAW MEAT !


That's Dave's plate...looks healthier with needle mushrooms, wontons, mushrooms and fish fillet


Bev is too healthy. That amount of green would make my eye bleed INDEED.


Cooking in progress...BBQ baby !


Tiong's the chef. So nice of him. Masterchef Tiong. Mistresschef Geoff.


Steamboat ! HOOT NIA !!!


At this point in time...that's about all the food we had...BUT WE HAD THAT WHOLE STUFF UP THERE IN THE PICTURE...TIMES TWO OR THREE TIMES.
I did not take any pictures while we were eating (due to graphical content), you could see animals such as cows eating in a much more polite manner on national geographic.

Yummy? Think again. Those are the REMAINS that the waiter dumped into that steamboat pot before taking it away.


THEY HAVE COFFEE MACHINE TOO ! SO COOL ! I HAD ONE CAPPUCINO AND ONE LATTE !!! Dave, Bev and Tiong had ice cream...I didn't have it coz I HATE ICE CREAM ! SO COLD. TOO COLD. I'd eat ice cream if it's not cold.


A very stoned tiong and myself.


ABRA KADABRA ! And tada~ look at tiong's left half of his face. It's magic !


We reunite by holding hands. TIONG'S BELT OH MY GODDD !!! =))


After holding hands and charged enough power...look at the bulge at the bottom half of my body. Hard to crop. Tiong and dave hid theirs.


This pic SHOULD be somewhere up there...but who cares?


We went back to dave's place....just hang around there...sang some random songs and relaxed there...it's cool, it's hip. So good. Too good.

Doing the tango.


Day & Date : Thursday 13/08/09

Went for midnight supper at Uncle Billy Lee's at Northbridge. Went there with tiong and dave. It's freaking 3am now and I'm tired so I'm just gonna post pics to make you gluttons feel hungry !

Dish #1 Steamed fish with ginger and spring onion.


Dish #2 Fried Sea Food Kway Teow


Dish #3 Fried quail


Dish #4 Sizzling Japanese Beancurd with sweet chilli sauce


Dish #5 Minced "meat"


Dish #6 Noodles with trotters


Dish #7 Porridge


City by night. Very busy. Lots of policeman. Lots of drunkards.


Tiong and davey.


I'm so tired. I don't think anything fun would be happening over the weekend. Just gonna be busy doing my damn final year project and all. So much work to do. I didn't even play a proper DOTA game today. Very disappointed, very disappointing.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment