Monday, October 26, 2009

Another day goes by...

Yeah so today I woke up 8:30am, studied for 1hour, then DOTA for 1 hour, surf for 1hour, then went off to have lunch with Tiong. Dimsum at yummy BBQ. Just something to relax our minds from the constant work pressure as mentioned above. I ordered mocha with extra shot of espresso from McDonalds. I haven't drank it yet coz I'm still too full.

Dimsum. Not in picture are our cheong fun and desert.


I had red eye since thursday ! It's much better now...not that red. Keanu (my hongkie housemate) snapped a picture of me eating dinner at my place with my red eye as shown below.

Freaking left eye is RED !

And I thought to myself...do I really possess the power of sharingan? (go search under Naruto)
Could I photoshop myself so cooly to have the sharingan eye?
Ambitious as I always have been, I saw a cool photoshop of a sharingan.

SHARINGAN ! [1]




I WANNA TRY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOO !


LET

ME

TRY
!
!
!




FAIL !



- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment