Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Must I think of a title?

Yeah told you people I'd be updating more eventhough my internet is now capped and it's very very slow to upload and go to youtube and stuff. But thankfully, DOTA uses very little bandwidth so I can still play DOTA without lag even with my capped internet =))

My housemate's gf came for a visit on friday night. Saturday night we had dinner at happy star, sunday night we had dinner at thai corner restaurant, monday night we had dinner at sizzler. No pictures coz it's just a simple dinner.

But yesterday (tuesday), we went to fremantle to have lunch at cicerello's which is famous for their fish and chips.

Our trip to fremantle


Queenie (keanu's gf) and keanu my housemate


Fatboy and keanu


It's a very sunny day, nice weather.....but we're all wearing jumpers. lols


Inside cicerello's. Look at the nice fish tank


Borrowed housemate's gf for a bit


Gary, keanu and myself. Gary and keanu are coursemates.
They are both doing vet, final semester. Doctor-to-be.


We ordered chilli mussels, seafood platter, fish and chips.
Then I ordered extra seafood platter, squid and 2 servings of fish which are not shown in the picture.


Taking a stroll under the nice weather after a REALLY heavy meal


We went to san churro's, which is supposedly a nice chocolate cafe in fremantle.


Thy soul is sweetened indeed


I ordered a dark chocolate drink. IT'S LITERALLY MELTED DARK CHOCOLATE WITHOUT ADDED WATER OR MILK (I THINK). IT'S THICK AND PURE...
Gary ordered mocha, it's really thick and gluey-like. Keanu ordered white chocolate...which is EXTREMELY sweet. Bad choice mate. lols


We headed off to timezone to play 2hours unlimited arcade games. lols.


Queenie and I wasted 1 hour playing a very old game, time crisis 3...HAHAHA...
finished that damn game...that's because we have unlimited credit. Wasted 1hour...lols..
Our arms were very sore after that...
After 1hour in the arcade, we all had a large BOOST drink...
We were very full and our stomachs could burst anytime...


I think this is a new shooting game. Looks very cool.


pew pew pew !


There's this cool table outside timezone. Maybe I should quote what is written on the table (took me sometime to read it )

  • I have a friend who I really care for she uses drugs. She comes to me for help. I help her all I can but sometimes I feel that I need to help her more but I can't help her unless she helps herself. So stay away from drugs and get rid of all the heartache.
  • She sits silently under the light. The feeling that grows in her is something she can't fight. She wishes to go back in time and leave all this behind. Put an end to her life of mime.
  • I like popcorn but the shells get stuck in my teeth.
  • Don't you hate it when you've got feelings inside out you just can't explain them.
  • Sometimes I feel stranded being a teenage mum, not being able to do things I see my friends doing. I sit back, watch them change their boyfriends, friends and hangouts like their underwear. With me being with the same by for three years and having a baby makes me be mature and not immature like my friends. Like I would like to be.
  • I have things to say but years of not being heard has left me without words.
  • In silent contemplation, we sit, we wait, for what....we do not know or care, or understand.
  • The surreal life....where you cannot see over the fence but you are sure the grass is greener and the fruit tastier.
  • In company or alone, nature is always a part of us and us a part of it. The city destroys our ability to remember our roots.
  • Don't be shy. Tell a friend what your problem is that you won't .... (words missing...my bad)


This rod-like structure was beside that table.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment