Sunday, October 4, 2009

Christy's farewell in perth

*edited*

Hello there people. It's been a week since I last updated my blog. Life is getting pretty slow and boring it seems =/

But more interesting stuff are yet to come, so don't lose your confidence in me okay !

Let's make a start...

Date and Day : 30/09/09, Wednesday
People : Kwok Leong, Serene, Tiong, Me

Me and tiong decided to have kopi luwak at this cafe noel which is located at applecross. Sadly, we didn't know that coffee have to be ordered in advanced. TWO weeks in advanced. So two weeks from now, it's kopi luwak time...


Cafe Noel. o_O Just stating the obvious



Tiong and I had this really cool coffee, or rather, the process of making it seems cool. Coffee powder is placed at the top beaker and the bottom beaker filled with water is heated by the Bunsen (sp?) burner.


The hot water rises up the tube, mixes with the coffee powder, then goes back down to the bottom beaker. Is it hard to understand? Is it better if I were to explain it in the 2-girls-1-cup theory? Looks like some sewage waste down there, but it tastes good.


Serene had this chicken thingy because she hasn't had her dinner.


I had a second cup of green tea with capuccino. It's pretty good. The coffee here at this cafe is unique in a way.


Don't ask me why there's very limited pictures. Kwok came and had ice lemon tea. Beverly supposed to join us...but FAIL ! lols

We went to macdonalds...Kwok ordered a happy meal, so did Tiong. Serene ordered McFlurry. And I ordered coffee...



Date and Day : 02/10/09, Friday
People : Kwok Leong, Serene, Tiong, Christy, Beverly, Me

This is Christy's last night in perth before she goes back to Singapore. So we decided to have a small gathering at some restaurant at South Perth (can't remember =/ . I need to sleep more, I'm forgetting things easily)


Menu Page 1


Menu page 2, and that's it no more pages


Complimentary buns and roti prata wannabe?


One dozen raw oysters


Another dozen of oysters with bacon. Extreme aphrodisiac.


I had the east african spiced lamb chop. It's good.


Kwok had sumac crusted venison fillet


I had the same as Tiong's. Tiong had the same as me.


Damn. Forget to rotate the picture. Serene's food...


Beverly chicken something. Go figure.


I need to blog better next time =/
Christy's fish dish wish. She eats seafood on fridays


LOLS at serene. FAILED BOTOX.
Kwok had too much oysters.


YEAH SORRY GUYS ! I know my camera is bad...but bear with it okay !
After dinner, we went clubbing at northbridge. We went to eurobar and library. I had 2 shots of something that's very sweet and its 55% alcohol each shot.

We did take pictures, but we used serene's camera which is with Bev. Too lazy to take the pictures to upload here now, so I MAY upload the pictures in future.




Date and Day : 03/10/09, Saturday
People : Kwok Leong, Serene, Tiong, Christy, Beverly, Me

This is Christy's last daytime in perth before she goes back to Singapore (Like a pop star leaving). We had dimsum at dragon palace, northbridge.


Northbridge


The girls arrived there first, surprisingly. lols


Deliciously dimsum #1


Deliciously dimsum #2. Serene's hand taking that custard bun. Those are some soft bunssss


Bev's chopsticks


We ate dimsum as if there's no tomorrow


We ate a lot, cost around $30 per person. lols.
I wonder what was bev doing/thinking =/


The dimsum made us very very very very very thristy.
We had boost and then I drank tubloads of water. lols
Didn't do anything much at garbo, so we went home...


Tiong BROUGHT kwok and me home. Christy BOUGHT beverly home.


That ends the legendary Christy's time in perth. Hope you had a good time. We had a good time especially watching you and baileys in action. lols.

All the best in everything you do, Christy ! Hope you had a nice and safe flight.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment