Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beverly's b'day eve

Date and Day : 10/09/09, Thursday
People : Tiong, Serene, Kwok Leong, Beverly, Christy, myself

It's a big event, and thus...it will be split into two separate posts !
We did a last minute plan and a small gathering.
The plan was just to enjoy the night with a nice dinner and few drinks while counting down to beverly's birthday.

Had a bit of craving for Indian cuisine...

Cinnamon Club (Applecross). Fine Indian cuisine.
Fine when it comes in, fine when it comes out.


Naan Bread (sneaky stuff. Makes you full very easily, yet very tempting)

We had several dishes (can't remember what), it's spicy but good nevertheless


I was very shocked when these dishes came. I thought it's complimentary to the Naan Bread. Who knows, that's the DISH ITSELF ! SO TINY ! WTH !


Tandoori chicken. Nice


All finished. Every dish.

Not going to brag to much, and just let those pictures do the talking.
I learned something new everyday...
Firstly, I just realise Indian dishes comes in very tiny portion...
Secondly, after more than one and a half year being in Australia, I just know that (coz the gang told me) aussies don't use spoon to eat rice... =/
I was searching high and low for my spoon...
I thought the guys were joking with me, until I recalled and realise "oh yeah...when I eat western, it's steak so I never used spoons. If it's asian, it's either chopsticks or spoon+forks"
Such a noob I am...

After dinner, beverly, Kwok and I decided to buy some drinks at thristy camel while serene and tiong went to fetch christy (bev's long time friend) from the airport. We met up at bev's place =)

Beverly and Christy....and Baileys


I have no idea what's fun right there and then...


Drink Drink Drink !


Tiong drank one shot of Jack Daniels, and his face turned all red. He's a red chinese now. He said he haven't practiced for sometime...lols

MIDNIGHT ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVERLY YEOH ! PRESENTS TIME ! HAPPY HAPPY !

Her tipsy state and her shocked surprise upon receiving the present from Tiong & I


So happy, yet so happy


It's a key pouch !


Then Beverly had to drink one glass to each of us separately


Serene bought her this something from dior


...and a lipstick too...

DRINK DRINK DRINK !


Beverly's surpise gift from her good friend back in singapore, steph. SO CREATIVE AH THAT FRIEND ! and SERENE too !

Not long after, we all went back. We had plans to go Mandurah at 11am. Gonna be a long day ahead. There's a lot of pictures too...
I wonder how am I going to post all those...


- LTY


No comments:

Post a Comment