Saturday, September 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVERLY YEOH !

Date and Day : 11/09/09 & 12/09/09, Friday & Saturday
People : Tiong, Serene, Beverly, Christy, Kwok Leong, myself

FIRST AND FOREMOST, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVERLY !
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR STUDIES AND EVERYTHING YOU DO !
FINAL SEMESTER LIAO ! THEN IT'S ON TO A NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE PERHAPS?
MAY YOUR WISH COME TRUE !

Now continuing from my previous post...this is the road trip to mandurah.
It's supposedly a holiday resort suburb located near 60km from where I live.
Going there for a night's stay to relax and get away from school and our busy hectic schedule (not really, just for serene only. lols )

Go go go !

It's a very bad weather today. Drizzle then sunny then rain then sunny then rain even harder...


The apartment recommended by Tiong, Seashells Resort. GOOD STUFF I TELL YOU !
Only A$170 per night, 2 bedrooms.


Lobby area


They won some awards


Some more posters at the lobby. We reached there around 1pm, check-in time is 2pm, so we decided to go grab lunch


Random shot


We had lunch here. It was alright only...


The 5 people. The 6th is the photographer, yours truly


Menu menu I see you

Seafood platter


FREAKING LOADS OF FRENCH FRIES ! ARGGHHH ! STRESS ! (I hate potatoes)


Chilli Mussels


Fish fillet. Always a classic.


After lunch, we walked around a bit. Boat for sale...
Gangsta Tiong and his bodyguards


Some flower which looks pretty


Apartment for sale. Nice area, quiet, relaxing, clean.


Lots of boats


Beverly curious to know what the world is this dome supposed to mean. She was like circling around it... =/


MOST AWARDED BAKERY ! Must try another light lunch snack...


It was drizzling, so the tables outside was blocking some of their price winning pies/buns


There's more !


Temptations Indeed ! Must try something hey !


I ordered some good stuff. It has beef+bacon+egg+cheese in it. Life is simple.

Oh...I bought a cappuccino here. It's super hot, I didn't realise it. I drank it, and it BURNED my tender, soft...tongue...
I automatically leaked the coffee outta my mouth.
My tongue still burns until now...
It's numb...


We went to errm...ticky tacky or something like that. To get nets and bait to CRAB !
WE GONNA GO CRABBING !!! WOOHOO !


That's not a crab. It's a crap.

We went to old bridge to crab.

Beverly said "blowie". I thought she meant.....you know...
I was like "huh? what? why? what the hell is that on the floor?"
Bev : Blowfish...
Me : OOOooooo...


The first crab

We only caught three crabs =(
It's because it's too cold. We caught smaller crabs, but it is a rule to let it go.
If the shell length of the crab is below a specified measurement, WE MUST LET IT GO...
There's a ruler to measure that, but unfortunately, most of the good pictures is in tiong's and serene's camera =(

PELICANS ! SAY "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV !"


Pelicans : lalala ! Happy Birthday Bev !


The crabbing area...


Patiently waiting for them crabs =/
We bought 2 nets. We didn't tie one properly, so at the end, we're left with one net =/


Backstreets back alright alright !


Tiong the orochimaru...


OUR APARTMENT ! ISN'T IT NICE !
There are more pics of it, but it's in the other camera.
Look at tiong's bag ! LET ME BURN IT...


Beverly's the boss for today.


Poor crabbies. I had plans to keep them as pets, but chilli crabs sounded better.
Serene cooked it...THANKS AH ! SPICY BUT I LOVE !


Pasta + Chicken cooked by Kwok and Christy. THANKS GUYS !


Pasta + Chicken ! Superb !


CHILLI CRABS BABY !


Very neat and tidy. High class.


I take back what I've said

A special cake for the birthday girl. So chocolatey !


May your wish come true. This is your 23rd wish in your life =))
(Not our fault if you didn't make a wish when you're one year old...lols)


I slept in this room with tiong. Last year he was my housemate, today...bedmates...
There's another room just as big. SO COMFY !


Some portrait in front of our bed...


WE HAVE A COOL BALCONY !!!!! LOOK LOOK !


Isn't it relaxing and cool?


All taken from our balcony...


We went jacuzzi. I ACCIDENTALLY scratched my leg against the wall in the jacuzzi...
We sneaked in the jacuzzi on friday night after 8pm. Lols ! Then the security asked us to get out of the pool...


Saturday morning. Everyone looked so unhappy they had to leave today =(


Tourists...lols


We had lunch here. It's alright only...


Freaking waited for 40mins. Coz just one cook...


Pasta something...


Fettucini Carbonara (no where close to ciao italia)


Serene's breakfast. Florentine or wassit Florentino...=/


My big breakfast ! There's 2 poached eggs, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausages, 1 hash brown, 1 slice of bread and even mushrooms... =))


Kwok's ham omelette

Satisfied? 50-50


Went to gloria jeans straightaway to have coffee


Mandurah is a nice place...


After checking out of the hotel, we went to this little theme park


We bought some tickets here. It's 6 tickets for $13.50...


A very happy and satisfied birthday girl...

We played bumper cars which cost 3 tickets each...
and another game which made people (serene+tiong+bev) threw up shortly after...lols...
It just went spinning round and round...
My coins kept flowing outta my pocket ! Donno how much $$ fell off =(
Tiong's cap flew off too...lols...


Beverly gashed her lag...when we're playing BUMPER CAR ! (that's my hair shadow)
FIRST TIME I've heard someone injuring herself playing bumper cars...WTF
Poor birthday girl, not very satisfied after all...
It's a mark to remember. A mark of love from us...

We all had a great day. We reached home around 3pm, it was a good birthday celebration, and a good one to remember in the years to come for beverly and ourselves of course...


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment