Sunday, September 20, 2009

The busy remaining weeks....

NO PICTURES IN THIS POST...so you may leave in peace if you're expecting pictures...

This post is just a "filler", so I won't feel bad that I've neglected my blog for days/weeks.

Anyways, I'm in my final semester (yay?) and I have exactly 5 semester study weeks. Then comes the 1 week study break and then 2 weeks exam. Because I overloaded on units last semester, I only have 2 exam papers this semester :

02/11/09 - Power Transmission and Control (PTC)
09/11/09 - Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)

SO GOOD. TOO GOOD.
which part?
the dates of the exam...not too tight, not too loose.. (*mind wanders off* oh YESSSSSS!!!)

But life as a student is not as fun as it is, especially in the remaining weeks.
I have assignments, lab reports, Final Year Project Report a.k.a. Thesis a.k.a. Dissertation due before the study break...sad =(

BUT NEVERTHELESS, my flight ticket I purchased early this year is a return ticket and I'm flying back home on the 20th November (no more models? lols) . So I have more than a week to enjoy myself here and prolly rot and play DOTA...lols

Will I return next year?
- Surely for graduation...

Would I stay here next year?
- My initial plan is to stay here for a few years then go back to my hometown...
But I'm not sure what's going to happen...I'll go with the flow...

What would I do with all my things?
- Throw my school stuff and other things. Bring the clothes back.

etc....

BUT NO MATTER WHAT...I'll keep the readers updated here and if anything interesting goes on.

Perth Royal Show is held somewhere end of this month. I never been there before and people say it's really good so I hope to go there this year. But I don't mind not going also if I'm busy with my school work.

Aights, back to doing my lab report....work work work...

- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment