Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's not all about food, is it? It is.


Well well well well well well well....as usual, me being lazy and slow....

The punishment for procrastinating is....loads of work to do at the end, which is what's happening in this blog post right now. When I could blog bit by bit, I chose not to. Now...it's taking very long and I'm not happy =(

It's been a very busy and hectic week due to various reasons...
Some are pretty good reasons, some are ugly and sad reasons...
I apologize to some of my readers from the very bottom of my heart...

Moving on...

Date and Day : 03/09/09, Thursday
People : Serene, Tiong and myself

Thursday is the day I dislike the most, the reason is due to the fact that my school end the latest (2 or 3pm), and I am very tired because of that damn lab. So I went back, relaxed a bit, then had my dinner. Few minutes after, Tiong called. Serene and Tiong haven't had dinner, so we decided to go Taurus. I decided to tag along, ya know, for fun.
But at the end...I ate again...my 2nd dinner =/

Taurus at bullcreek (I think it's at bullcreek) =/


My dish (donno what noodles) =/


Serene's dish (Can't remember what, it's been a while) =/


Tiong's fried noodle with Shou Rou (Pretty obvious) =))


So nice of Serene to volunteer camwhoring =)

We decided to go to the korean restaurant located beside Taurus. We went there and Tiong got some korean movies, and we bought some ice-cream also.
You guys know how much I hate ice-cream, but I ate some anyway...

Korean shop's name is Hi-Mart. So creative

After that, we decided to go gelare to have some coffee. It was all good. Then we went back. Day ended all good.


Date and Day : 05/09/09, Saturday
People : Beverly, Kwok Leong, Serene, Tiong, Me

This is the day, Serene and Bev moved in to the new house located at Kardinya. Last couple of weeks, we were busy helping them to clean their home at Attadale and move their furnitures to this new home (but only to the shed).

So now, our job is to move and organize the stuff from the shed to the home. It was a pretty busy day. We went to Bunning's to get some hardware parts and tools too.


Empty house and a ghouly figure...


Pretty scary...yah....


Everyone having a feel of the new empty house. Kwok was doing some dance in front of my camera. Cool. Lols !


First task, moved one box and the television is a good start...big effort


Too tired after doing the first task. Had to rest a bit.



So many people just to install the swing


Kwok gets to enjoy first hand


He can spy you. Excellent voyeur


Exposed !


Fixing Serene's bed frame


We had lunch at Roxby !


Serene and the rare pokemon


I ordered this chicken parmegiana. Quite an insufficient portion, for me...


Kwok's Dish


Beverly orderd some carbonara (I think)


Serene's Green Curry without colouring. lols. jk


Tiong's Dish (If I didn't mess up the order)


Went to bring our car to the car wash. Self-service. Tiong's A$10 got sucked by the coin changer machine. What a waste ! Sneaky machine damn !

It was a very tiring day...and I HAVEN'T PREPARED FOR MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT PRESENTATION WHICH IS HELD ON MONDAY ! NOOOooOOOooOO !!!


Date and Day : 08/09/09, Tuesday
People : Dave, Tiong, Me

Gotta sidetrack a bit....my presentation which was held on Monday, went well. So long I be my usual jackass self, I'll be able to talk for 15mins or whatever time required. lols.

Back to the real deal now...
The three stooges decided to go for a nice dinner for we haven't had a decent meal at a restaurant for sometime...


At canningvale. I love the asian food at this restaurant.


Crabmeat corn soup


3 combinations mixed meat (large)


Sizzing Japanese Beancurd


Steam toothfish with blackbeans

After a nice dinner, we decided to go gelare for the usual coffee. Tiong had his regular waffle (ambitious eater). lols.
It's near 2am and I'm freaking tired. Gonna go city tomorrow to shop with Tiong.
How lovely and gay can that be?
lols
Peace out yo !


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment