Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Double Post ! Pow ! Pow ! Boom Boom !

On sad days...I don't cry...I just feel sad and down...
I want something large n thick...

On my sick days....I don't usually go to the doctor....I just feel sick and it's usually flu...
Yet, I want something large n thick...

It's not that I don't own a large n thick _____.
It's just that sometimes I get bored of mine and I want another large n thick.....
You can actually FEEL THE DIFFERENCE. SILK TOUCH.

Large
n
Thick....

So Good.
Too Good.

My New Liking...
What would I do without it?

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
-----------
------------
I AM NOT CORRUPTED
------------
-----------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

YOU GUYS ARE !




I like ! 3 ply somemore !


Try replace the word "tissue" with something else....


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment