Thursday, November 12, 2009

One two three four five. Once I caught a fish alive

Sorry for not blogging for sometime people !

What happened was that my exams are over, so I was playing DOTA like mad.

During the exam period, I slept only 5hrs or 6hrs a day because have to revise, no choice.
After the exam period, I slept only 3hrs to 5hrs a day because.....well, just because.

So this entry I would start by weeping a bit on the loss of keanu's car.
NO ! HIS CAR DID NOT EXPLODE.
He sold it off, at a fairly reasonable price.
Lucky buyer.....or is he..?
HAHAHAHA
joking !!! Or am I...?

Goodbye pretty car that brought me to buy DQP at McD (Double Quarter Pounder at Macdonalds).


He's so sad.


Keanu driving off his car for the last time.


In the spring time, even the cactus grows pretty flowers. Love is everywhere !


Date and Day : 12/09/09, Thursday
People : Tiong, Beverly, Serene, Tiong, Me...and yun (special appearance)

So Tiong and I planned to go to perth city, claremont and subiaco just to walk around and see if there's anything interesting.


An angel in perth city ! Pretty !


We felt like eating koreans. (no pun intended)
HELP BE GI ! Someone TOOK him/her/it.


All our lunch meal. You decide which is which. 2 different set of dumplings, one pancake, one meat bibimbap rice. They're supposed to serve it in a traditional stone bowl. Reminds me of the stone age. I guess they upgraded it to iron age now.


Random shot of perth city


ANGEL !!!! PRETTY !!!
SKY ANGEL !!! NAUGHTY !!!

We then headed off to claremont around 2pm.


Tiong the pumper. Tiong the pimper. Tiong the pumper pimper pimper pumper.


Claremont shopping complex.


1st floor


Nothing much. Just walking around the complex.


We then headed of to Subiaco around 4:30pm. The plan was to go to Subiaco to have this supposedly BEST AUSTRALIA BURGER which is not a DQP from McD. So off to our mission campaign....


Subiaco ! subi subi subi !


Nice suburb. Even there's a buddha bar. How cool is that?


Esprit. Pronounced as "ASS-PREE". SERIOUSLY !
When I was young I thought it was "E-SPIRIT"...then my dumb friend then corrected me to "E-S-PREET". I'm hoping whoever taught me to pronounce it as "ASS-PREE" better be right !


You wouldn't believe Tiong and I walked around the whole of Subiaco area for freaking 1hour+ to find the burger restaurant but FAIL ! We went to he magazine store and asked the cashier and he just said it might be near the KFC area. So we decided to venture off and try our luck one last time.


Could this be it?
When the sun nearly sets....


YES IT IS ! AUSTRALIA'S FINEST BURGER !


SO TEMPTING. TOO TEMPTING !


I had the EVILS (typo that. I actually wanted to type ELVIS...lols)
Yeah me and Tiong had the ELVIS burger !


It's double patty angus beef. My toppings were sausages, farm egg and blue cheese.


Tiong had mozarella cheese, pepperoni and bacon for his toppings.


I finished my burger and my tummy was about to burst. Tiong didn't finish his. Boo !


Then around 7:30pm, we headed off to Garden City.

Santa's chair. I am obviously not Santa, and Serene is unfortunately not my pet raindeer. We're just posers.


Bev said "Eh take properly eh~~~"
Tiong just ---> =p


Sorry people, santa doesn't receive mail no more. Those were back in the day.
He's using email now. You can email "SILF@santaland.com"
SILF = Santa-I-Love-To-.....


Cute stage display. It's the baby Jesus with his parents and the 3 wise men.


Zooming in ---> cute


Wise.


We then crashed into Yun (special appearance). He wanted to go watch movie with his housemate and friends but they left him. lols. Nah there were a bit slow...so he tagged along.
He's one damn funny guy whom I love to disturb. The #1 guy is still Shahrin (check archives of the past if you're not my regular blog reader).


Beverly and Serene shopping.


Christmas is coming. I can smell the roast lamb.


Tiong coincidentally parked his car beside Serene's at garden city.



We then went to Noel cafe to have a drink. Tiong had tea. Beverly had ice lemon tea. Serene had some frappe. I had iced pomegranate.

Yay Tiongness !


Beverly and her extra spicy chicken. Serene had some spicy noodles.

Man...blogging this entry took quite a while coz I'm freaking tired and restless...gonna head off to bed now now NOW NOW NOW ! It's 1:35am now.
Gotta wake up early to go city with my uni mates.

So tired. Too tired.
So sleepy. Too sleepy.
Nights Y'all

-LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment