Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why did you let it go?

Date and Day : 14/11/09, Saturday
People : Beverly, Kwok Leong, Tiong and Me

We went rottnest island today.

It was super tiring. We used bicycle to go around the island. The last time I rode a bike was about 12years ago. And I think it would be another 12years till I ride a bike again.
My body is aching....
*Ouchness*


We arrived at Rottnest ferry at about 8:45am.


All aboard ! Lots of people.


When we arrived at the island.
"A Class Reserve" like A-list stars Brat Pitt


We went to dome to have breakfast.
Tiongsey and meself doing the orochimaru pose.


Beverly and....OH-MY-GOODNESS ! WHAT THE DEUCE ?!? *Stewie's voice*
IS THAT PETER CHAO?
IS THAT FREAKING PETER CHAO?
PETER CHAO?



Peter Chao eating fish and chips?
Nah....sad to say...it's just Kwok Leong.


Kwok Leong's (Peter Chao's look a like) fish and chips.


Tiong and I ordered the same breakfast.
2 Poached eggs, 2 bacons and 2 toasts.


Bev had scrambled eggs, bacon and bread.


We needed to rent bicycles for our journey.
If we were to walk, it's gonna be very tiring. The whole island ehhh


If you don't know how to wear a bicycle helmet, and want to know from a professional biker having mental problems, please refer to picture above.


We went to the beach at rottnest island too.


Kwok Leong was disappointed he's not peter chao.


Peaceful, calm beach scenery. The waters are very clear !


Cycling area.


Very cautious biker eh bev?


Me patting some kinda rodent. Looks cute.


Tada!


Clear waters.


Bicycle route. Very tiring.


Nice view too.


Caught this. Reminds me of something. No tricks, just these 2 trees there really.
One is slightly shorter but thicker. The other is slightly longer but thinner.
Which would girls prefer? Vote now and win the real thing.... !


A tiny lake along the bicycle route.


It's never ending.


Tiong the pro biker. Kwok Leong is the man. He's carrying my bag too coz I can't even balance myself well. I think the right side of my body is heavier than the left.


We wanted to go all the way to the lighthouse but we didn't. Sad.


So cute right? The mother rodent and baby rodent.


Cycling downhill was too much fun, love it.
Cycling uphill...now that's a bitch. I had to push the bike up and walked cooly so passerby's don't think I'm a loser.


Was freakingly tired and I couldn't be bothered taking any more pictures while I'm cycling.


Went back to the ferry at 4:30pm. I took this nice pic of bev just before stepping into the ferry. My foot got stuck at some spot and I nearly tripped.


The tide is high but I'm going on...
The ferry took about 20mins to get back to Fremantle.


Had KFC for dinner. This is tiong's share and mine ! Yay !

I'm exhausted to the max, and I have to wake up early again for another event later.
Goodness.
Is this how it feels like during holidays? More stressful than during the exam week?
HAHAHAH jk =p

- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment