Friday, November 13, 2009

Six seven eight nine ten. Then I let it go again

WHOA OKAY ! RELAX !

Today has been a very busy day. I've got tons of pictures. These set of pictures are just from my camera alone. SORRY FOR THE POOR camera quality, I should set my camera's ISO to a better setting. Bad camera. But it has been loyal to me for 2yrs. Dropped it several times and it's still standing and working strong. Unbelievable.

It was planned earlier this week and even last month that today I'm gonna go out with my uni-mates, who I will all miss too.

Date and Day : 14/11/09, Friday
People : Aaron, Roger, Raymond, John, Sky, Zhan Ferng, Zhan Rui and me

Early in the morning, I was extremely tired coz I didn't have my usual coffee at home. So when I reached city at 10am, I bought coffee at Infusion...the best place that I know for coffee.


I chose the caramel creme beans. You can choose whatever beans they have and they'll grind it and use that in your coffee.


Huge sign that reads "Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year" from the City of Perth.
Nice city. I like.


More display items to be placed in the city centre.


The usual figurines during Xmas, Baby Jesus with Joseph and Mary, and the three wise men


X-mas tree and X-men.
My power lies in the coffee. Same as what spinach is to popeye.


Aaron and Roger came a bit late coz of traffic.
(L-R) : Aaron, me, Raymond.


We walked around the old london court for a bit.


So hard to take roger's picture. Very evasive guy.


We then used the train to go to fremantle...for our eating spree.


I saw this sign on the train, looks cute yet so direct.


Aaron's actions are not for coolness. He's just try to annoy the flies as much as they annoy him.
In the spring time, in perth, flies ATTACK you. They will come and they wanna cling on to you.


We went to San Churro. I've been here before but Tiong told me "EH why u never tried the churros? WTF? u came to san churro and don't try the churros?"


Raymond initiated this pose..with the sugar. Sweet guy.


Roger ordered astega or astecga? sth like that...
It's dark chocolate with chili....spicy a bit...wtf right? lols


This is Churros ! Really really good damn damn damn !
Milk chocolate dip on the left, caramel dip on the right.
REALLY GOOD STUFF OKAY !


What's with the stress face? lols


We walked to fremantle market.


From IP man (the movie) where wing chun was a very powerful martial art, I guess that they find martial art a bit boring so they do seafood-meat wholesaling instead.


Then we went off to the BEST FRENCH CREPE IN PERTH. REALLY REALLY GOOD STUFF


Business is very very good here it seems.


Professionals making the crepe.


Looks very simple? Very cheap? NO ! Look's can be deceiving.


Raymond's ham, cheese and mushroom.


My errm...chicken something. It's #16 on the menu so go figure. lols. Aaron ordered same as I did. Good choice !


Roger had some chicken crepe. It's #15


We went to this Japanese Restaurant which is supposedly good for their noodles. (Roger say one). lols


zooming in -> very tight place too. Don't stray your eyes to the left...to the left to the left.


We had ramen noodles. It's REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD =D


Roger and I


Raymond and I (not paying attention to the camera)


Aaron and I.
I saw him trying to stick out his tongue when taking pics. I then thought about Tiong and his orochimaru's pose. So I did it to remind that whereever I go, friends are not forgotten. =D
So gay, yet so gay.


Some shot of Fremantle market.


We quit selling hoes, we now sell fruits.
We are now Ho's fruits and vegetables.


Now what does Dong Khoa mean in english? Is that something like Ho?
Oh by the way...fruits and veges at fremantle market looks really really good !


Decided to walk around a bit, to hunt for Cicerellos.


Raymond the big boss.


Had to cross this lovely park to go to cicerellos.


Everyone looked so happy and carefree over here. Very calming.


The sign says it all.


The usual pretty fish tank upon entering cicerellos.


Find that ugly-looking fish... !


Find Nemo ... !


We just had some fish...


....and chilli mussels.


It's simply the best ! We ordered fish only instead of fish and chips...coz we don't really fancy chips =(


Me and a fisherman which medusa gazed at.


SET ME FREE... !!


They got me. The catch of the day...! Hard to catch, but worth nothing in value.


Hugs = Love.


Raymond the Mr. so good, too good.


Went to the yard area...nice weather, nice beach.


On stilts.


Raymond the friendly guy to approach when doing Electrical and Electronic Engineering at UWA from year 2007-2009. Good guy good guy ! So pro !


The 3 musketeers. Or the 3 stooges ?


Time to go back...awww..... =(

WE then headed off to utopia at the city, and then went dinner at canningvale's chinese restaurant (golden BBQ restaurant) with another set of uni friends (raymond's is part of is)


Zhan Rui...the very calm dude in engineering.


L-R : Zhan Rui, Raymond, Zhan Ferng, Sky.


We ordered the peking duck dish. It's a 2 course meal for the peking duck.
Skin served on it's own...and the duck meat fried with the noodles.


Had some sharkfin's / chicken soup too....


Step #1. Place duck skin onto bread.


Step #2. Put cucumber, spring onion and the sauce...then wrap it up and EAT !


John showing his peace sign with our first main dish !


One group photo before dinner, where we all look skinnier a LOT.


There ! All our dishes ! No mood to post the pictures 1 by 1...so I'm gonna name the food. Duck+Chicken+Shou Rou+Charsiew, sambal kangkong, pork fillet, fish, vegetables, noodles+duck meat and tofu with meat.


Look at raymond ! Eat more man !


Nice cake ! It's John's belated birthday ! His actual birthday is on 7th November.


Happy 24th Birthday John. All the best in your working career and new chapter in life =)


We headed off to hitbox studio which is located at northbridge for some singK, playing dice and drinking sessions.

Zhang Ferng and meself.


Zhan Rui and me. Oh btw...Zhan Ferng and Zhan Rui are brothers. lols.
They are very nice uni mates too...very sporting and funny and cool. See they happily take pics whenever we ask them too. No hassle or pleading required unlike some other people.


HAHAHA...except when zhan ferng and zhan rui were beside raymond. I said take pics..then they dodged. HAHAHA....just joking raymond ! Just a prank okay !


Playing dice and singing karaoke.


HAHAHA Raymond's singing. I support him !
What's funny was that he doesn't speak cantonese but he's sang cantonese songs.


It was a very tiring night. Happy night. Enjoying night. Relaxing night.


All the best to my uni mates ! Love and miss you guys long time !

It's freaking 2am now...gotta wake up at 7am later. Gonna go rottness island with tiong and bev. I hope I don't fall sleep half way while snorkling....


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment