Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another day, another coffee.



Guess how many hour(s) did I sleep last night?
Answer : ZERO !

That's right people ! I can't sleep last night !
Went to bed around 4am after playing some DOTA....just lie on the bed till 7am. Then I got off bed and played DOTA a bit. Was feeling tired then, so I had my usual cup of LTY's coffee.

So what is an LTY's Coffee?
It's my usual 2 HEAPED TABLESPOONS OF NESCAFE GOLD, and hot water in my thermal mug (500ml). That's it. No sugar, no milk. Just 2 heaped tablespoons of nescafe gold and hot water.

IT'S FREAKING COLDDDDD TODAYYYY!!!!!!!!

Then 12pm I arrived at garden city to meet my friend Jason. Just to spend the hols and catch up on stories and stuff. We had lunch at the food court there. We were so hungry, and I apologize, no lunch pics. But I had noodles with tofu, curry chicken and lamb stew. It was not bad.

We then walked around garden city for a bit......


Garden City by day.....


Then decided to have some coffee because I was getting a bit tired again. I had extra large cup of latte with extra shot. So that's FOUR shots of espresso in it. So good. Too good.

The place we decided to have coffee, Jamaica Blue.


Good stuff.

I then went back about 4pm. Then went to dave's place at 6pm. We had dinner out...but take picture take picture first ^_^

Davey looking so pro with them drums. Just BEAT IT ! BEAT IT !


Look at baileys (right) cute face ! So innocent, yet so hyper.
Look at that cat...sneaky sneaky. Cat's are sneaky...never know what they're up to...


Told you so....


Davey then planned to drive. I sat at the back. Serene's peaceful. Too obvious.

THEN we planned to have dinner at Happy star. It's a typical chinese restaurant in perth. We ordered dishes and shared 'em. Not bad, I like it there.


Serene's priceless smile. And my stoned face.


Dish #1. Prawn Crackers. Obviously, THEY (I'm not involved =p ) were too hungry. Took the pic only when we can't finish it.


Dish #2. Spinach with belacan. Serene wants vegetables. We respect and honour her. Now get down on your knees bitch. lols. In restaurants, veges are taboo to me. It's like an insult to me in every different foreign language.


Dish #3. Roast Duck. Classical. Is it possible to have a chinese dinner without a duck? No.


Dish #4. Sizzling Japanese Beadcurd. Pretty standard. Would love 'em more if they had eggs as the base. But this dish was salty. The chef was high.


Davey ordered summer love tea at utopia. Look at him. So happy. Like a 6-yr old having paddle pop. Serene's just outside Happy Star. No comment on her. Use your imagination.

FINISHED dinner about 9pm. We then decided to go garden city to have coffee and they bought some groceries at coles.

Garden city by night...
Ain't no deja vu.


Again I was feeling sleepy, so coffee it is at the coffee club. I had irish latte with extra shot of espresso. Prolly 3 or 4 shots in 'em. Damn....


YES.....YESSSSSS....IT's MINEEEE...


Some pastries at the coffee club. Hope you can zoom in and see their prices man...

WENT shopping and do some groceries shopping with them guys. Then went back to davey's place at 9:15pm. I was so stoned, I took a short nap like an hour. I'm so energized now. Just got back and I blogged. VERY VERY COLD NOW and I'm gonna take a nice warm shower.

Tomorrow, going to go to dave's place around 11:30am...his car has some problem with them brakes. Funny, extra sound effect. I'm gonna drive serene back from the workshop...woohoo...


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment