Thursday, July 16, 2009

!!! RAGE MODE !!!

WAH TODAY......
IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER DAY !
FREAKING RAGE MODE OKAY !

I don't know why...
MAYBE it's coz of the freaking 5shots of latte I had this evening...
or MAYBE it's the freaking harry potter movie that's so utterly boring (thank god I'm watching with my usual gang, otherwise, I'd dig my eyes out that very instant)....
or MAYBE it's the cashier at the supermarket that MAYBE ACCIDENTALLY TAGGED 7 BOTTLES OF COFFEE INSTEAD OF 5 !!!
or MAYBE when I play DOTA, there's some retard that's playing so-stupidly, god-knows-what, that makes you feel he has the mentality of -100.

OR MAYBE ITS ALL OF THE ABOVE DAMN REASONS !!!

I gotta be more cautious eh !

Had tea-time food snack at nandos with Tiong around 3pm.
Can't be bothered to type too much.
Tomorrow I'm going to go back to the supermarket and ask them to refund and see how it goes.
Sucks man.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment