Monday, July 27, 2009

Just something so that I won't feel bored...

Hey there all. I've been pretty busy past couple of days. Fell sick and all. Glad it wasn't swine.

Going to be pretty busy these few days or weeks perhaps. I have my final year project which I haven't touched until now (final semester). I have my project presentation in less than 6 weeks time, and I haven't done much on it. If I stuff up my project, that's the end of my studies. Lols. If I do not stuff up my project, that's the end of my studies too, but in a good way.

Anyways...I do still play DOTA from time to time....and by that I mean every hour on the hour. It's part of my study routine. When I play DOTA, I think. When I play DOTA AND GET PISSED COZ OF DUMB PEOPLE WHO PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN PASS YEAR 1....it motivates me to study more.

These dumb people are like no other. They do stuff not caring about teammates, they said DOTA is all about fun. Yes, that's true....but be SMART at least ! They DON'T BACK UP AT ALL OR FARM FOR THEIR OWN PLEASURE WHILE THE WHOLE TEAM IS GETTING CREAMED...THEY ARE RETARDED IN MANY OTHER WAYS, THAT SOMETIMES I THINK THEY WERE NOT BORN TO BE HUMANS.....AND THE WORST PART OF THEM ALL IS....AFTER THEY DO THESE CRAPPY STUFF.....THEY JUST LEAVE THE GAME HALF WAY JUST LIKE THAT. OMG !

Then I realise, what a waste of time I've spent on that stupid game...so I get back to my studies/work. Then after one hour, I get bored coz of studying, so I play another game. Life goes on...

I have an assignment due this thursday. I'm going to start reading what that assignment is about. Or maybe after this one round of DOTA...


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment