Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to school, oh back to school...


This entry has two nice events...

EVENT ONE :

On sunday arvo, me, siu2 and raufa had lunch at an irish pub at the city.

It's an event like no other....

A person, a colleague, a friend whom I've known for just one semester has completed her studies and is going back to her country, Maldives. Sad I've just known her during her final semester while doing one unit together. Very funny and sporting, and a good senior/mentor too =))

We initally planned to go to Tony Roma's to have steak. We reached there 12:30pm and it was closed. Sad. So Irish pub lorrr.


Raufa (L) and your beloved blogger (boo)


Raufa(L), Me, Siu2(R)


We had some turkish bread with 3 different sauce dips for starters.
Bread is pretty soft and fluffy and everything nice =))


Had some steak and that lump of puke you see below it, is actually mashed potatoes.
Some people sprinkle their steak with pepper. Ours got sprinkled with delicious prawns.
This baby cost $35 I think, but worth every single penny. Only ate half of the mashed potatoes....it's a LOT okay !


After lunch, siu2 went back home coz she gotta do some stuff. And me and raufa shopped a bit before I rushed back home around 4pm for the 2nd event.

But before I end the first event...I would like to wish my dear friend Raufa, all the best in her future undertakings and may she be very successful. Be a very good engineer ahhh !! =))


EVENT TWO :

Rushed home around 4:30pm, then went out 5mins after I freshened up myself. Tiong picked me, and we went to macdonalds with kwok leong. I had my usual latte with extra shot. They had some mcd meals. We headed off to davey's home after that.

Our plan...to go mundaring for little caesar's pizza !!!!!!

Supposedly the best pizza as they've won several awards before. It's okokokok only for me...

The people that went :
Dave, Nimisha, Serene, Sam, Beverly, Wenchun, Tiong, Kwok Leong and Myself.


Part of the gang


Nimisha (L) and Davey (R)


Beverly (L) and Kwok(R)


Wenchun (L) and Tiong (R).
(Very unsatisfied couple)


Serene (L) and Sam (R)


Wen Chun (L). Tiong (C), Me (Boss), Serene (R)


Kwok Leong the giant who's very happy to pose for us


Happy people at mundaring. Happy waitresses at the back. Damn !


Confessions of an alcoholic


Beverly and Wen Chun (who appears very stoned after drinking water)

We had 6 large pizzas and one desert pizzas. Everyone was too hungry and I'm not a very good photographer....so yeh...
Each pizza was about $14. Oh btw...mundaring is prolly about 60km? About 40mins drive. VERYYYY COLD coz it's high up the hilly area...

We were freezing. Thank goodness the rained stopped coz we were sitting outside.

Pizza #1


Pizza #2 and Pizza #3


Random shot


Random shot #2 (WTF IS TIONG DOING??!?!?)
What if....that wasn't Tiong's hand but someone beneath the table...
What if.... (oh nvm)


Pizzasssss...
I was thinking of cropping beverly, but she makes a very good model here...


The deed indeed.
I don't like the crust. It's just there as a decoration.
Pretty much like salads.

Went over to davey's place just to chill there for a bit. Serene as usual, very nicely made coffee for me...and drinks for the others. So nice of her =))

On a side note, my school started today...sucks...
My timetable is, one hour lecture on monday at 1pm
Two hours of lectures on Tuesday 9-11am
One hour of lecture on Wednesday 9am
One hour of lecture on Thursday 9am and one hour Tutorial 12pm
One hour of tutorial on Friday 9am

All other times, I'm more likely to be found in school, doing my Final Year Project. Well...more like a final semester project, coz I've been procrastinating...MALAS (lazy) LAH ME !

So good. Too good. Studying for 2 units only. No tests during semester, just final exams =))

I even lend Tiong my Sims3....scared I'm too tempted and addicted to it !
See...I have very good self control =))
DOTA on the other hand, is a different story. It's just a quickie....One game, Two games and that's it.
Sims3... and those never-ending games.....somehow....YOU WILL NEVER REACH YOUR FINAL HOUR !!
That means....you tell yourself "One more hour then I stop". Funny thing, that hour never comes till you drop dead, or cannot take it anymore and just sleep right there and then...

Nice to blog something lengthy once again...lols


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment