Saturday, July 4, 2009

EXAM RESULTS ARE OUT TOO EARLY, TOO SOON?

THE EXAM RESULTS ARE OUT TODAY !!!! WTF !!!!
SUPPOSED TO BE OUT ON TUESDAY....WHY DO THEY WANNA KILL STUDENTS OFF SO EARLY ? GAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!

WILL I PASS ? WILL I FAIL ? STAY TUNED...

So davey, serene and I planned to have dimsum today. How we love food. How we love to eat. How we love, love. So good eating with them, they're like my eating buddies here. Train more guys, eat more to gain to my level.

We had dimsum brunch at Yummy BBQ around 1pm. WE WERE CRAVING FOR TAU FU FAH...but it's a sellout. Sadly we didn't have any.

Fried Squid.


Spare ribs and Chicken Feet (Top right)


So Happy. So Good. Too Good.


Shumai (bottom) and Beancurd Skin Roll (Top).


Chicken Feet and err....Hakkau (top right)

WE went to garden city for coffee.

Random shot of garden city a.k.a. garbo.


Coffee (Extra Large Latte with extra shot, 5shots in 'em). I love coffee.


I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES !!!!
ON BEHALF OF MY PASSES, I DEDICATE EACH PASS I DESERVE TO MY FAMILY, ONE TO MY BUDDIES IN OZ, ONE TO MY BUDDIES IN BRUNEI & OTHER PLACES, AND THE FINAL ONE TO FACEBOOK, DOTA, MSN !
HOW COULD I PASS WITHOUT ALL THESE MOTIVATION !!!!!


ok.

Oh....that unit ELEC8342 (HVDC & FACTS) is a last minute choice. Due to unfortunate circumstances, the electives I had selected for this year, all 3 of them, got cancelled. So I had to pick other remaining electives. I did not want to do that damn programming as an elective (although I'm doing programming for my final year project), so that ELEC8342 is effectively a Master's unit. Don't be cheated boys and girls. Masters unit are not tough, really.

I guess I'll end the day with prolly random chatting, facebooking and DOTA. Some ppl in DOTA are starting to get on my nerves...if they do piss me off further, I shall blog about it. My patience with them are running thin.

CONGRATS TO ALL IN THEIR EXAMS ! LET'S DRINK UP GUYS !


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment