Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who's birthday is it? Who's birthday is it? Give me a what-now-what-now-what-what

It's my birthday today...

Let me sum up how it started...

On the 21/07 (Tuesday), I had a very very very very very bad flu.
On 22/07 (Wednesday), my flu was gone ! Yay ! But I had fever and sore throat ! Boo ! 2 for the price of 1. Sucks.

I was supposed to go to have lunch with my buddy Shahrin, but at the end...I gotta postpone it, sad.

I went home, and took some panadols and had some rest during the afternoon. Then at 5:45pm, Tiong called me. Our convo went something like this :
Tiong : Eh, I'm gonna pick u in 10mins. U know right?
Me : *yawns* har? What thing? What happen 10 mins?
Tiong : Oh you dun know? No one told u?
Me : Got what thing? What happen?
Tiong : Oh....just get ready, we go out have dinner...
Me : Wahhh ! ok ok, I get ready first...

I then got my sick-ass up from bed and got myself ready to go out...

Arrived at davey's place around 6ish, then picked beverly and wen chun out...
I didn't know what was going on...
Then they said dinner at ciao italia.
Last year when davey was my housemate, he kept mentioning about that place, but I wasn't too keen on italian you see....

But everything changed after yesterday.

Ciao Italia Welcomes You ! Why am I being so obvious !

Now see, ciao italia is so popular, that on a weekday, it was freaking packed. VERY VERY PACKED I TELL YOU ! GOODNESS. WE WAITED OUTSIDE FOR LIKE FREAKING 30mins I THINK !!! IT WAS VERY VERY COLD FOR ME & I GOT FEVER SOMEMORE !
But we were very ambitious.....so when we went there, die die also must try.


FULL NOT?! PACKED NOT ?!


Bon Appetitties


Good stuff on the menu


Good stuff on the menu #2


The people who were present :

From Clockwise starting from ME !!!
Me, Tiong, Nimisha, Dave, Serene, Kwok Leong, Bao2, Beverly, Wenchun


Beverly took this shot. She must be a pro-camwhore.
She took this shot through a glass cup.


Tiong and I


Nimisha (L) and Dave (R)

After my camera flashed and took this picture....

Serene said : Eh, take them (dave & nimisha) lahh
Me : Yeah, you think I'll take u in it ah?

One word = Ownage.


Kwok Leong (top), and Bao bao (Bottom)


Beverly and Wenchun


Serene and .......chair


Donno what pasta dish


Fettuncine Carbonara.
THIS IS ITALIANO ITALIANO ! BEST STUFF EVER ! DAMN !
SO GOOD. TOO GOOD. SO GOOD, WE ORDERED 2 OF THESE !
ROAR !


Pizza.
THIS ONE ALSO VERY VERY NICE !
BREAD SO SOFT. LOTS OF CHEESE. GOT BACON SOMEMORE !


Pizza something + beverly's paw
Yeah I know, the pizza looks like a giant curry puff.


Zooming in of the curry puff.
LOOK AT THE GUTS INSIDE OF 'EM !
GOOD GUTS. DELICIOUS GUTS !


Chilli Mussels.
GOOD stuff also. Just that, it's just eating for fun.
Don't expect to get full by eating these little thingies.


Chilli Mussels baby !


Tiramisu cake for desert. We ordered 4 of them.
This is tiramisu at it's very best. Not too sweet...yet so much cream.


Not all creamy stuff are cum. But all cum are creamy.
I am happy. It's the carbonara sauce okay !


So....this was a very enjoyable and memorable birthday for me. Why is that so? It's because I'm not much of a birthday person. My birthdays just come and go. If every birthday I get younger, then I'd celebrate. But seems my buddies are too nice and enjoy seeing me getting older =(
See, after last night, I felt better...as in, no more fever !
Good food cures sickness.

Would you believe it? The last time I actually celebrated my birthday was 12years ago. HAHA.
When I was young, my parents celebrated my birthday every year until I was about 8years old, then they realised I was too fat.

THANKS LOTS TO YOU GUYS FOR THIS WONDERFUL DAY !

- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment