Friday, July 3, 2009

Another day, another DQP


Was about to go to dave's place at 11am to convoy the car he wanna send to his mechanic to change some brake discs....but serene told me come at 12pm. So what to do? DOTA one game lah...


The area where the mechanic lives. Nice suburb eh.


AFTER that, around 1:30pm, we went to sunday's everyday (suburb : myaree)...or wassit sunday everydays. Whatever. It's a japanese fast food restaurant. Pretty alright.

Serene and I ordered the Chicken Katsu Curry Udon (on behalf of tiong..lols). It was alright...I prefer the Chicken Katsu Curry Rice (sorry tiong). LOOK AT THE CURRY...DAMN...delicious I could just drink it one go....cost $11 each =)


Serene ordered seaweed too.


Serene gladly posing for the camera.


I had dinner with some of my housemate's friend at home. Then around 8pm, went to davey's home...just to hang out there before I picked my hongkie housemate from the airport at 11:15pm.

Me and Baileys =)


AFTER picking my housemate from the airport....he haven't had dinner, sad. So he was craving for DQP. So was I !
WHAT A COINCIDENCE !
What better way than to end a day at midnight having a delicious DQP !

Need no words.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment