Sunday, July 5, 2009

I love sundays. I love weekends. I love holidays.


So bored. Too bored.
And then it happened...
A phone call from davey...yay
Macdonalds...yay

But I just had brunch....sad, meaning no DQP for me =(


Coffee. Latte with extra shot for me, and latte for serene.


My latte. Love.


Dave's DQP baby ! Serene's Chicken Deluxe. Fries. Healthy meal.


Serene's Chicken Deluxe. But it's tiny. Tinier than DQP that is. If I were to order this, I'd remove the veges. Serene love the veges. Sad.


DAVEY's DQP ! WEISHHHH !!!! SPREAD IT !


I ordered double chocolate moist cake.

NOW you guys know that I'm not a sweet tooth person, I hate cold drinks or cold stuff. BUT THIS CHOCOLATE MOIST CAKE IS SO GOOD. TOO GOOD ! It's not sweet like the other cakes I tried in my life. JUST NICE. DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ! ANYTHING WITH DOUBLE IS FUN ! JUST LIKE DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER ! DOUBLE ! DOUBLE !
AND IT'S MOIST SOMEMORE !!!! MOIST !!!!!!!!!! MOIST !!!!
I love moist....stuff...

Oh my CAPS, AIN'T SPOILT OR ANYTHING. I'M JUST SO HAPPY ! YAY YAY YAY !

Serene with her million dollar pose. Or her cheap bugger pose. Oops...I meant burger.


Your beloved author (left) and his beloved delicious cake (bottom).
Oh...and that's Serene.


Davey looking so smart, so formal, with that pro look. And by pro I mean prostitute.
I'm the pimp.


They sent me back.

WENT out to McD for few hours only. But it's good. Serene drove today, so nice of her. Using kwok's car. They bid me farewell. The farewell lasted for a bit as if I'm leaving to another country for good.

No plans for tomorrow as of now. I will end the day early today. If it's not that cold tonight, HOPEFULLY I'll read on my final year project stuff. Otherwise, I'll just DOTA and chat with friends and facebooking like mad.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment