Saturday, July 18, 2009

Great ACHIEVEMENT !

Hey yeah....so I was away for couple of days I realised...

Oh...I brought my coffee back to the supermarket, the lady refunded my $22 back without asking much. So nice of her and that supermarket's policy =))
That's why I like shopping here =))

I bought Sims3 yesterday around 5pm...

Well before 5pm, I drank latte with extra shot at infusion !
Went with davey, kwok leong and tiong to mcd around 10:30pm! I had my usual DQP baby and latte ! WHOOOZAAHHH !

I played sims 3 as soon as I got back, approximately 6pm to 10pm, then 11:30pm to 5am.
Then today 11am till 11pm !
My character is too good I feel...
The skills I trained my character to be MAXED are :
Athletic
Cooking
Fishing
Gardening
Handiness
Logic
Painting
Writing

Charisma is nearly there...just a level shorter =)

My jobs which I MAXed out (level 10) are :
Science
Criminal
Hospital
Military

ALL THAT IN A SHORT TIME ... I'm so proud of myself =')
Now if only I could do my work as well as that, I'll be bulletproof !

This monday I'm starting school.
HAVEN'T BEEN DOING MUCH OF MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT ! OH MY GOODNESS !
With my great achievement in sims, hopefully my project would be good too.

Tomorrow's gonna be another good, eating day out =))


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment