Monday, July 6, 2009

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. (Danger)


YAHHH....

So.....

Hmmm....

Standard....

Woke up 10am, supposed to go city at 12pm to have lunch. I called my buddy, to get ready to go to the city...he was still asleep.
Buddy : We meet up at the city at 12:30pm lar...sorry man
Me : Oh okay...I go play DOTA first one game (It was 11am then).

That game lasted longer than I expected, 50mins. Damn. Tough luck buddy !

Now...from my place to the city, I use the bus all the way and it would take roughly 40mins (plus waiting time).

No choice...DOTA is first priority (only applies to that buddy of mine).

So then around 1:15pm I arrived at the city, went to eat at Taka's. It's a japanese restaurant which is supposedly good (I find it average). I ordered chicken katsu curry (one of the things I love in a japanese restaurant).


Chicken Katsu Curry with sprinkled chilli powder


Random shot of the city


State Library of Western Australia


Art gallery (See that dude there waiting for free money)

WE then planned to eat apple struddle. WHERE ELSE IS BETTER THAN CORICA'S IN PERTH? I'm not doing an advertisement...it's just too obvious.

CORICA's ! It's like some magic portal from heaven


You know what they say. Don't judge a book by its cover.
Don't judge food by it's box too. Judge it when I say it's good.


TADA~~ Wah lau eh. Look at it ! LOOK AT 'EM !
SO GOOD. TOO GOOD. SI BEH SQUIRTNESS !

THE taste is just SUPERB ! Not too sweet, JUST NICE. And the apple slices, you can feel the strong flavour and taste of the apple as if you're eating the best raw apples ever. AND CREAM? WHOOOZAHHH !!! The biscuit layers are crunchy and thin !

If you ever said you've studied at perth, but never tried this apple struddle before, chances are, you're a lying faggot.

WE went to Dome to eat the apple struddle and of course, it's too obvious, coffee.

My Large latte with extra shot. Yay !


Freaking huge eh the cup at Dome. SO GAY I AM ! AND BY GAY I MEAN HAPPY !

I WILL NOW INTRODUCE MY MYSTERIOUS BUDDY WHO I'VE KNOWN SINCE HIGH SCHOOL FOR 10years already. He's a half korean dude. Top or bottom half? I don't know. You should see him dance in the club, even rain would want his skills. SO GOOD. TOO GOOD. Hopefully I will take a video and upload here when we go clubbing.

So let's cut to the chase. My buddy's name is Shahrin Hassan Yussof a.k.a. SHY. And yes, he lives up to his name, he's shy. But I RESPECT HIM MAN ! He's my buddy ! He's funny if there's a third person nearby. If not, I'll be serious with him and get down to business. And I don't mean that literally.


Every drop of cream counts


Look at how wide his mouth can be. So cool. Some guys love that.

Hope he doesn't find this blog or he'll kill me. He's a good guy, very sporting one.
My friends are betting...would he kill me first? Or would I kill him first? I hope they're joking.

This is just the beginning....or is this the end?


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment