Saturday, July 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENE TOH

Happy Birthday Serene ! (you've seen her all over my blog)
A year older, but no wiser (hahah jk)
A year older, and much sweeter (sounds better)

How old is serene? I'll give you guys a hint.
She's born in the year of the OX (chinese horoscope).
So she could be 12, 24, 36, 48, 60.
I'll give you guys another hint....She's definitely NOT 12 !
I'll be even nicer today and give u another hint. She's ermm...not quite 60. So how old is she? Tricky.

Anyways, I've known this nice lady via davey. But she's been upgraded from a then 2nd degree friend to a first degree first. She reads books ! OH MY GOD ! Coz she did psychology (BOOKS WTF !). And she's very nice to let us make fun and poke her. Let say she's like shahrin (see my older post) but the normal version (HAHA).
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO !

Since it's Serene's birthday...I'll give you all another HINT to how OLD she is.
In 10days time, I'll be the same age as her (sadly).
And I could be 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 too. And I'm DEFINITELY NOT 60...or 48....or 36...

(This whole post is ACTUALLY my own version of the birthday song)

I smell a good dinner coming up....what could it be?


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment