Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just another typical day...


Woke up 11am, do my usual morning routine, then DOTA...lols...

Dave called about 1pm+, asked if I'm free. Obviously I am. Then my friend kwok leong came over to my place after he had his haircut. He wasn't in my blog coz that lucky guy enjoyed his vacation here and there...lols.

He came over to my place then we played DOTA for a bit. Serene got back but she didn't have the keys, Kwok has it. Unfortunately, we're in a DOTA game...and kwok got killed in DOTA, FIRST BLOOD SOMEMORE, all serene's fault. But I gave her chance for now coz she's feeling unwell for few days liao =(
GET WELL SOON OKAY !!! REST MORE, DRINK MORE WARM WATER OKAY ! Don't say I'm not nice to you ah.... =p

So after that, we went to buy bubble tea, then went to dave's place. Kwok's the chef today for dinner. =)

But first and foremost....

AUSTRALIA NEXT TOP MODEL !!!! *shrieks* !!!!

TAHNEE WON (left) !!!! YAY !!!
IT WAS CLOSE..like cassi was winning 4 votes to tahnee's 3 votes...
Then audience voted and final winner was TAHNEE ! YAY ! *squirts with joy*

Dave(Left) and Kwok preparing the dinner.


Davey mashing them potatoes. Baileys ordering him to do so.


BUBBLE TEA ! Yay !


WE HAD STEAK !!! Yay !


And Omelette ! Yay !


Davey playing the drums one song while waiting for the others to get ready.


Kwok's cat named grace. Sneaky sneaky cat.


When I grow up, I want to be batman.


AFTER dinner, we watched night of the museum 2. Then our standard Tuesday routine, we went to gelare after that.

My Latte with extra shot =)


Large waffles with rum raisin icecream in the centre and FOUR WHIPPED CREAM + HONEY ! OWNAGE ! GODLIKE !



Me and davey. Blurry pic coz kwok was nervous taking our picture due to our naturally born photogenic nature + no flash. HAHAHA


Kwok (Left) and Serene (Obvious). Kwok getting punished by a guy. I mean guy serene. Or Serene for short.


There you have it folks ! One extra new friend in my blog. Don't think I lead a sad life over here just with the usual 2 people, dave and baileys. Oh but since Serene is so nice to join us then, yes...3 people in total....plus 4 including kwok.

The lone wolf is lone no more ! (HAHAHAH....I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO WATCH HANGOVER !!! IT ROCKS ! )


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment