Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Couple of days events in one...

Well well well....
Feeling super lazy today...
Don't feel like doing work....
Don't feel like playing game...
Too cold to do anything...

Black Eye Peas said I got the feeling...
I say stfu...

lols

hmm....

Well. Let's sum what I've done past couple of days.

Monday - Went out dimsum brunch with my friend Yvonne at dimsim cafe. Then followed her shop shop for stuffs. Catched up a lot of stories and stuff too. Went to have coffee at gloria jeans after. I'm happy for her that she's finished her studies and scoring well too =))
All the best in your future eh ! Congrats once more =))

Tuesday - TIONG's back ! Went out for dinner with him at ipoh restaurant after finding out happy star restaurant is closed (Tuesday). Then we went to davey's place, played street fighter and went to Burswood after.


School's starting next week. I hate school. I enjoy holidays because I enjoy doing what I like best and that I'm very good at, which is......nothing.

For the sake of our love for Tiong, we did not go gelare yesterday. Very sad to disappoint other readers who've been expecting the usual waffle with rum raisin ice-cream and coffee pictures. HAHAHA.

Btw, Tiong has a nice belt. It's pure leather. I want to try burning it a bit for experiment. He doesn't allow. =(
lols


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment