Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just at the nick of time...

Woke up at 2:30pm today.
Why so late?
Because I can.

Wasted the afternoon doing the usual....surfing facebook and chat with lots of ppl, then DOTA a bit before dinner time.

Was really bored. So I decided to read up on my final year project. I did. One page. Seriously, no joke.

Continued chatting with friends until.....davey gave me a call at 9:30pm. WOOOHOOO!!!
Now you know something's good if any of them call me....usually leads to food and good time....
So we went to macdonald's......he drove me, so nice =))


I had the double fish fillet burger (really soft buns, melts as soon as you lick it) and regular latte. Glorious coffee I love.


Davey just had a quarter pounder and a small cappuccino.


Quarter pounder only? So sad. I usually love my favourite DQP (double quarter pounder). That's right. Two patties ! Twice the cholesterol ! Twice the fat ! Twice the fun ! Which by its name supposedly means 0.5pound of meat. MEAT BABY ! I love meat but I'm straight !
After talking for a bit about the life in perth and good stuffs...we had to leave. It was short session, 30mins prolly...but it's good. So good. Too good.


Davey (headless), throwing the garbage to the bin.

Here in Australia, it's common to put your plates at the counter and to throw your garbage away just because it's culture probably and also everyone else usually do it over there. Back in Brunei, I'll just walk off, coz that's life. lols.

Oh well, tomorrow I'm planning to go out to garden city with one of my ex-ITB classmate coz he's so-very bored (all his buddies went back for vacation). There's nothing much to do in perth, other than drinking, gambling and taking drugs, but let's be all good boys and girls and not do that =))
The thing that's nice about perth is the good company I've met and fun times sharing stuff and all. I also love shopping here coz shop assistants here are very friendly and sporting.


- LTY

No comments:

Post a Comment